The Writers' Group 9,303 members · 56,563 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm assuming that name is just a placeholder. Here's a 22 minute Tell Your Tale special, though!

Edit: According to the end credits, the special is named "The Blockywalkys".

--Sweetie Belle

Okay, that intro had such strong G4 vibes, half the town got into it. Even Posey was in on it, and she's Posey!

Also, now we know why the new villain hasn't made her move yet: She hasn't set up her freezing evil lair! I gotta say though, the fact that the villain actually cares about her minion's safety is a nice change of pace compared to Opaline treating minions like tools.

I would have clicked faster if I had known this was an Izzy episode!

EDIT: Also, toy-line refresh! I gotta say, it's quite the glow up.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Seems like this one's an in-universe song and dance routine, too, since ponies were talking about it being a flashmob. A lot of times, no one comments on it in universe...

--Sweetie Belle

Has 'autumn' arrived or is it 'spring'?

Nothing like a snail to the face to start a day.
Zipp is either on too many meds or off her meds.
Zipp flies through the glass without breaking it. This truly is tripping.
I forget, why is Misty with the Mane 5 again?
There must be something in the air since everypony is euphoric.
"Somepony is missing." - No, Sunny, there's one too many. Misty, pack your bags.
Why doesn't Hitch sleep with them? What's the point of a harem if no male can enjoy it?
That must have taken 1-2 hours to bake all that stuff. And everypony just waited?
Sunny gives everypony diabetes with all the sugar.
Two horned ponies and they fail at basic levitation.
Should have used sticky hooves like Hitch. Man, I hate the lazy animation.
Flesh mob? - mob, mob, angry mob... Oh, it's a different kind of mob this time?
Windy is Sunny's slave now? Since when?
Zipp, the future queen, apparently does deliveries?
Pipp creates a Supersaian Rainbow Dash.
And everypony farts fireworks? Zipp, what are you on? I want some of that.
Allura also tries to go super Saiyan but fails. Should have visited Pipp's salon.
Izzy has only been up for like two hours and is already sleep-deprived, for some reason.
Izzy is disapoint because she stopped hallucinating. I guess Zipp stole all her happy pills.
Izzy goes full-on Rarity.
Writers have writer's block, so they decide to make an episode about writer's block.
Izzy apparently has an ongoing heart attack.
Sunny watches a foal drown from the shore. Obviously, she doesn't want to just stand around while that is happening, so she sits down and eats popcorn.
Blocky walky is like Misty... being Misty.
Misty, you didn't just feel hopeless, you are hopeless.
Allura uses magic solely because magic is cool. - I like her.
Allura has been in Mare Time Bay for like a year now, and only now has she found a place to sleep.
Izzy goes away all on her own.
I wish Misty went away.
"Being alone isn't always a bad thing." - You're right, Misty. Go be alone somewhere away from here.
Misty hears voices in her head. - That explains so much!
"Let's send Izzy some wishes and prayers instead of helping her." - Misty, you're so stupid.
Izzy disturbs a pony in her alone time.
After consuming magic mushrooms, Izzy jumps off the cliff and dies.
Oh, she actually fell prey to a dragon. I guess she has a use after all, even without her inspiration.
Izzy feels happy, knowing that her suffering will finally come to an end.
Alas, dragons have other plans with her.
"Crystal B, you think of everything." - Who's Crystal B?
Izzy has a meeting with semen. I mean seapony, that's a more appropriate word. - My Grammarly disagrees, though. Apparently, weaponry is the word I'm looking for...
Laughter is magic? - I'll remember to laugh when I see the world burn.
Izzy learns how to make a ponytail.
And suddenly things just start to materialize out of thin air// water. - I sense a glitch in the matrix.
And then things explode.
Izzy enters Fallout Equestria. She thinks it's cool.
Izzy achieves her final form.
Nova Charm steals cutie mark magic and then suicides itself and then scatters itself on random objects. Okay, but why?
Wait, Allura is stuck? She came here by herself. If she wanted to stay at the North Pole, she could have just stayed there.
"It's breathtaking; no, you're breathtaking!"
"Misty, I know you're fat already, but here, have some more popcorn. Get thicc."
First, they steal Sprout Cloverleaf's factory, now they steal an amusement park?
So, err, ponytails are magic, apparently.
"How about a Borring Trot?" - Worst name ever.

Lesson of the day: Consume lots of sugar and suicide is fun. Drugs are magic. Stealing is cool.

Wait... they all live together?

Yet another tally on the impetus against this poorly manifested shit heap.

Then again, perhaps I'm being unfair. Real estate would probably be at a premium considering MOST OF EQUESTRIA WENT KERFLOOEY OR GOT CARTED OFF BY FLYING MONKEYS OR WHATEVER OTHER SYNAPTIC MISFIRE OCCURED IN WHAT CLAIMS TO BE THE WRITER OF THIS DREK

Friendly suggestion: You don't have to hate-watch a show you hate.

Long as fam be out here lauding bad writing, I'll be here with holy water and a frowny face

AMAZING special, and that intro was EPIC! :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Three words:

Boring as heck.

I watched the episode earlier this morning, and to be honest…I didn’t think it really offered much. Aside from giving Allura and Twitch some things to do, like setting up an evil lair, “Blockey-Wockeys” just wasn’t very good.

It's your opinion and that's fine by us.

It introduced a number of things that would be fun to explore in future episodes, but the actual plot would fit neatly into a standard 5 minute episode.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12