Scootaloo 2,575 members · 3,273 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, a while ago I saw a post on one of the forums (unfortunately I cannot find the original post). In the post, the idea came up that Scootaloo is both a dragon, and Spike's sister (but they don't know it).

And, I was wondering if anyone has seen a story like this, or is planning to write a story like this in the future?

6099809 I can't say that I have but if you find it let me know, that sounds interesting.

I'll definitely let you know if I ever see it. Because, I think it would make a great story (if written properly).

But, I haven't had much luck finding either a story, or the post using Google.

Could you also let me know because that sounds like something that I would like to read

I do believe that was a post I made about Scootaloo being a dragon, and added in that part about Spike being her brother. I took it down though, because I had been politely asked, with good reason, to take it down, due to site regulations about threads on forums. I believe your referring to the thread that showed a picture of Scootaloo eating the elements of Harmony, am I correct?

Could you link that picture?

Yup, that was the post I was thinking about.

It'll be a few days before I can accomplish that. I'm in an area where I can't get on the sight that I found the picture on. Restrictions of my work place in the Navy. It's a mess.

Yeah, so, a site admin requested I take it down, and I agreed to, wanting to avoid any potential ban from the site.

As far as a story goes, I haven't seen any, but I'd be interested in reading, or even making one, but first I have to complete some other stories I have been working on.

Yeah, so, a site admin requested I take it down, and I agreed to, wanting to avoid any potential ban from the site.

Fair enough. :pinkiesmile:

As far as a story goes, I haven't seen any, but I'd be interested in reading, or even making one, but first I have to complete some other stories I have been working on.

I completely understand. I'm having trouble just completing my one story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13