Scootaloo 2,575 members · 3,273 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
RaylanKrios
Group Admin

As of this morning we have two new Hall of Fame inductions gracing the front page of our group. If you haven't read them you should, they are both shining examples of what a good Scootafic should be. This brings the total of new inductees up to four.

Reminder if there's a Scootaloo fic you think deserves the honor you can nominate it here

If you nominated a fic and it hasn't been inducted, don't despair quite yet. I'm processing the nominations slowly, as to not overwhelm us admins with fics they need to read. I also still haven't figured out how I'm going to handle the rejections. This isn't a review group and since people often nominate other people's fics reviewing them wouldn't be helpful anyway.

All I can say for now is: If a fic you like was nominated and didn't make it that doesn't mean it's in anyway a bad story.

The Hall of Fame is very much meant to be the best of the best. As such an author can write a well crafted enjoyable story that doesn't quite meet that threshold, that's still nothing to sneeze at. If you have questions about why a fic you nominated didn't make it, or where it is in the nomination process PM me, I'm happy to chat, just not publically. And no I won't tell you how individual admins voted.

One of the new fics, A Taste of the Good Life, is one of my personal favorites. It is one of those stories that are at the level of where I want my own writing to be. It is that well done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2