Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I have a story that I am in the process of writing. It is a story of A human SI:7 Rogue, a High Elven Battlemage of the Silver Covenant, and a Draenei Paladin of the Exodar; all of them are brothers by blood. They are sent into Equestria by means that I will not reveal until I release this story. But the issue is: I can't find a suitable name other than one that sounds horribly cliché. The one I have currently is 'Brotherhood Never Dies'. If anyone else can come up with a better name for it, then please, give me a hand here.:scootangel:

A human SI:7 Rogue, a High Elven Battlemage of the Silver Covenant, and a Draenei Paladin of the Exodar; all of them are brothers by blood.

The mail-man had a lot of deliveries to make that year?

Aside from... That little odd detail, I'm not entirely sure the title fits. They're not really in a Brotherhood until they challenge a kingdom and form an army of angry engineers and artisans. I can't come up with a new name either, there's too little detail given. "Lost from Azeroth"? "The Three (Azerothian) Musketeers"?

I dunno.

1665263Yeah, I suck at summaries. I mean they are brothers bound by bloodshed and service.

Ah, "we're all brothers and sisters in battle" kinda thing? Nice.
Again, I'm sorry Cloak, but I can't come up with something better. Perhaps a pun or a reference to something from the game? A mechanic, spell?

Ya need more info but what about Best in what we do idk id read it though

Lost in Equestria perhaps? Other then that I got nothing:pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6