Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

For years we have waited and have been met with sorrow. But now let us rejoice! For our deepest of wishes have come true.

LET! THE! RECONNING! BEGIN!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!
FOR THE HORDE!
FOR AZEROTH!

4842718 I'm personally more hyped about the Legion expansion, but the movie looks amazing as well. Though there appear to be some changes in the movie from Warcraft lore, I understand that they were necessery to show that the orcs aren't evil and in a way that doesn't make it seem that the movie has two stories that have nothing to do with one another.

So yeah, I can't wait^^

who will win!

4842718 I just hope they show Kil'jaeden at the end.

This seems like an Alternate Universe, since it looks like the FrostWolf Clan are aiding the Alliance!

4845773 maybe, I mean I read most of the books, but one thing that was never mentioned was how the Frostwolfs were banished. Unless it was mentioned in Warcraft 1 or 2....hmmm

4845954 When Gul'dan (Egoistical Piece of Shit) first open the Dark Portal, he murdered a Draenei child doing so. Thrall's parents went batshit insane over the issue.

4847270 no I mean what they did to get exiled.

4847293 Um that is it. Guldan banished the Frostwolves when they fought the Horde.

Durotar and the entire Clan fought the Orcish Horde because of their sacrifice of a little boy

4848617 So basically the Gul'dan banished them because 'for the lulz'?

... yeah that seems like something Gul'dan would do.

4848705 well...when gul'dan presented duratan the blood of manaroth he said "fuck that noise." and declined the offer.

4848705 Durotan was rescued by the Draenei when he was a kid.

Killing the Draenei boy was the last straw.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12