Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I'm asking this question for my character named after Fluttershy. I have her as a Resto Druid, but I also think of her as a Guardian Druid. As she can go into a rage. But what are your thoughts?

Resto. She can still shapeshift into a bear if somebody swats a firefly or something. Also, you can always get dual-spec and make that other one Guardian

I would need stamina and agility gear for guardian.

Yeah, primary reason why I don't do dual spec. You can change your loot options (can't remember the actual name, right click your portret) to get loot for other specs in raids and stuff. Twice as much work, but...

Actually in WoD, you just need to get agility/tank rings, neck, trinks, cloak and weapon. All other slots change primary stats based on spec so you really only need different pieces for those if you want to optimize those specs (same as you would need to if you went resto/balance).

As far as spec, resto works quite well, guardian I'd question a bit as the "rage" aspect can also be covered by boomy and feral, and her explosion at the Gala did not paint her as a guardian type.

Comment posted by Onyx Heart deleted May 29th, 2015

Has anyone considered Fluttershy as a balance druid? I can make her a restoration druid at a later date with dual spec.

Well, resto as prime spec is obvious. If the travel in a group, somepony needs to be heals, and while the others are fairly maliable as to their class options, fluttershy is undoubtably a healer and heart, and the animal connection makes druid the obvious option, since hunters are dps only. Although, with that inner fire of her's, guardian might be a good secondary spec:unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8