Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Something I've noticed with a lot of groups, when it comes to the banners there seems to be a lack of unique banners, mostly just featuring Fluttershy's cottage. Now of course this isn't true of all groups, perhaps not even the majority, but I still think a banner, even one that is sourced from pre-existing material, could help get the group stand out more on this site. So for your consideration, here are some potential banners for this group to use, or maybe any artists among you could take inspiration from these pictures and come up with something of your own. We have 152 members already, imagine how many more could come if we stood out a little more?

This group's creator and admins are the only ones that can change the banner. Since the creator hasn't been on for two years, and he never made anybody an admin, we're forever stuck with the default cottage.

I like the 2 tone warcraft logo, or the second art piece, as it show some teamwork, or even, comradery between the factions.

Second or third. Third is best to show the opposition of the 2 sides, whereas second shows cohesion(which the ponies no doubt would like better:twilightsmile:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5