Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Ok, plot bunny that has dug into my brain. What would you do if you had to prepare Equestria against the Burning Legion and you are on of the races of Azoroth or w/e.

Now that sounds unoriginal I know but what if you tried to warn them and you had proof, not much but enough to raise a few eyebrows and still not believe you?

You have lost patience.

You become the "bad guy".

To wage a big war that will span the world. And you have a certain amount of time to do it.

Make the main character a warlock with fel flames I could see I work but as long as it is not a paladin or d/k I'd read it

(If it was paladin or d/k I would still read it )

Make it a horde race that would be scary for the ponies to see at first. Forsaken, orc, or troll would be good for this.

4190217 I don't see a troll as a scary class compared to the forsaken just by looking at them

I would think a blood elf b/c of the Magic stealing and the Burning Crusade backstory he would have more of a personal experience with the burning legion

But blood elf don't look that scary

4192615 Well if you remember the BC cinematic when the BE was draining the magic from that dragon thing, i would have to disagree. Not to mention prince Kal'thas.

Idk I don't know too much about the HORD I play alliance do to me not wanting to level a horde character and not giving up $20/25 to change him over but aren't they magic something to the sun well that they made idk

4192615 Trolls are tall, lanky and intimidating to look at, I'm pretty sure ponies would be scared of them at first sight at least(remember Zecora).

As for blood elves, unless this story is set during the time of BC, those things wouldn't figure into it very much. Besides, Equestria is such a magic rich land I doubt they would have any worries about relapsing.

Your right

4194084 thats the problem equestria is filled with magic. Blood Elves were cut off from the Sunwell when Arthas rezzed that necromancer Kel Thuzard. So now Blood Elves are magic hungry.

4195760 Not anymore, the restoration of the sunwell at the end of BC changed that.

4195896 huh...damn i need to brush up my wow lore.

But anyway in my personnel opinion I'd go with Worgens.
My reason is they are kinda like the Black sheep of the allies.
And they are scary if you think about the lore for a sec.

4196206 Really the only alliance race that fits that bill. Draenei could be intimedating but not really scary looking.

What class I still say warlock with fel flames

Maybe a first gen death knight. And in the end, when they finally beat him, his last words lead them to a message that explains that this was what he wanted all along: comradery and determination. With those, the once unfriendly raaces will work together and defeat the evil of this world, and in time, those beyond.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14