Warcraft 252 members · 101 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I had an idea for a crossover for WOW not too long ago, how about a fic where Prince Liam Greymane ends up in Equestria after being slain by 'The Banshee queen'. I'll probably end up writing this at a later date. Please, give me your opinions on this,:twilightsmile:

Oh man, it's been awhile since I thought of all the Worgen starter quests in Gilneas. I think it's a great idea, I hardly knew Genn's kid. You have my support for that story. :pinkiesmile:

I had an idea for a WoW story that I had all but forgotten about until you posted this, thanks for reminding me.

On a note that's actually related to this post...:derpyderp1:

I think it's a great idea. Go for it!

If you do end up writing it, don't forget to link us or add it to the group! I am very interested, Dagger.

I got an idea, So you know about the Solar Empire and the New Lunar Republic right? Well how about a cross over where one of them sides with either Alliance or Horde and the other side sees this and join the Horde or Alliance.

3729236 if that does happen, I hope the republic joins the horde, cause i'm tired of having the horde always be the bads guys (FOR THE HORDE!)

That sounds intriguing, but maybe you could add some more of the other famous characters who have died to the story as well (illidan, zalazane, uther, etc.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7