Humans falling in love with ponies. 6,091 members · 2,424 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Name the character and how you're planing to get out of it or how to deal with it without cheating.

I don't know obvious is, so sure

For me it would be Trixie. As for how I would get out of it that is a hard question. I would probably just tell them I don't want to be in the relationship and try to get with Luna if possible. Though if that wouldn't work then probably flee to another city and start a new life there.

Here is a sub-question to the main question. What if you are forced to get married to a gender that you are not attracted to? Thus, if you are forced to marry Blueblood but are attracted to females (or the other way around). I think that would make the main question even more interesting.

As for me, if I was forced to marry someone who I did not feel any attraction to and, in fact, felt animosity towards, I would:
1) Be upfront with said individual about my feelings (or lack thereof)
2) Negotiate boundaries so that we could at least live our lives in peace with each other.

Given that I have not engaged in any sort of romance my entire life, I think I could survive without cheating. However, I would be extremely wary of Cadence and/or Twilight. I think either of them would feel the need to meddle in my life (if my marriage was deemed important to the realm). For them, I think telling them straight out that I would see their meddling as akin to mental rape should (hopefully) dissuade them.

Divorce, annulment, or having someone voice objection at "that line".

My least favorite character? Not sure who that is honestly. Maybe Suri Polomare? Her, okay okay phrase annoys me to no end. Pinkie Pie would get tiring real fast.

I'd divorce. If I couldn't, I damn well better get sex and cuddles or else I'm cheating left and right.

Tell Rarity Im saving myself for Rainbow

Annul the marriage between myself and Shitstain Glitter and file a restraining order against her.

NBQ

Character:

Rainbow Dash :rainbowderp:

What i'm going to do?

Ponies are so fucking adorable (even Dash), so murder isn't an option :pinkiecrazy:
I think I would start drinking and eventually cheat on her. It is important that it is her close friend, but she doesn't need to know about it. :moustache:
I can't without cheating, have I lost the game?

Glimmer glam is hawt. You're daft.

Pinkie Pie. I'd tell her I don't want to be with her, if I need to, I'd tell her she's too much, and walk/trot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12