Humans falling in love with ponies. 6,091 members · 2,424 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

The kind where their legs are resting on your shoulders and wrapped around your neck. What would it be like? Who would you carry?

Hm...

Starlight Glimmer.

I would carry Celestia!

I would hoist Twilight Sparkle up and over one of my shoulders, point to the crowd and say: "Screw all of you! I'm going to go bang my hot pony wife!"

Luna, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Octavia.

*Looks between Maud and Limestone Pie*

"Now, who wants to go first?"

Wouldn't Luna be heavier and Fluttershys mane dangle in your face? I know that when Fluttershy is hovering, her mane dangles over her belly.

I would carry the main 6 luna and Celestia

But first applejack and rainbow dash and twilight

So much to chose... Derpy I guess?

Luna of course

My Luna or the OC in my avatar.

wouldnt she break your back she aint small by any means.
cake not withstanding

Of course, you are right in your reasoning. But my answer to the question on this topic had a deeper meaning.

And the whole point is that my attempt to do such actions with Celestia would lead to funny consequences. I wouldn't be able to lift her, and I would end up pinned down by her body in an intimate position. If you know what I'm talking about. But my bold attempt will bring me a win.

"Screw all of you! I'm going to go bang my hot pony wife!"

more like
"Screw all of you! I'm going to go bang my hot pony Waifu !"

What about Luna?

To be honest, I would not refuse my attention to any mare.

But as I once wrote in my story: "If I start dividing my heart like a cake, then Celestia will get the biggest piece."

I meant like, would Luna be lighter than Celestia?

Heh... It would be logical if Luna would be lighter than her older sister. The Canon showed us that, and I wouldn't want to think otherwise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19