The Mighty Lunar Republic 1,029 members · 663 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've see a lot of Mother Celestia fics were she adopts Twilight or has a foal of her own but what about Luna? She has love to give to some lucky filly of colt. So I made This group to try and help find more Mother Luna fics.

And if these aren't the faces of a mother I don't know what is:

Hmm, a curious concept. I've got a lot on my plate right now, but someday I might just have to try and write a proper literary response to this.

And y'know, I think I might know a good choice of filly. I'll be thinking on this for a while. Meantime, I'm sorry to say I don't know of any fics that meet this particular interest.

Not sure if I should say anything given the level of furry hate.. but in my story, Luna is very mothering.
She stars out just wanting to cause her sister trouble, but her attitude changes as she sees what's happening in equestria (yeah it's not that flattering to Celestia).

I personally really like Luna, and feel she's really under represented on the series. You can see she really WANTS to be more involved and help and is always being cock-blocked by her sister. I'm starting to see how she became nightmare moon.

*plink* *plink* anyway my two bits.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4