Crossovers 7,390 members · 10,984 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TalB #1 · May 5th · · 1 ·

Since we're on a website dedicated to talking horses, we might as well talk about the original talking horse known as Mister Ed.

Wanderer D

7965810 I imagine Balius and Xanthus would have something to say about "the original talking horse."

I actually heard of this show, but also heard people use the title as a slang term someone with a big dick too, ever heard of that before?

Amereep #4 · May 5th · · ·

I was thinking of semi-referencing him in a joke for a possible story, but it's more of a Twilight reference and I feel that Team Jacob isn't too horse sounding like Team Ed.

Not to mention... Mister Ed with a teen mare fanbase?

TalB #6 · May 6th · · ·

What some don't know is that Mister Ed was a show that predated CGI. In other words, this was a real horse. Those behind this show probably had to properly coordinate to make sure that his mouth was moving when the one doing the voice was talking. In terms of TV, it's most likely that he was the first talking horse even though it couldn't talk in real life. Had this show been in color, the horse used was a light brown, though most probably wouldn't know since it was always in black white and not one of the classic shows to get colored.

Hye
Hye #7 · May 7th · · ·

A horse is a horse,
Of course, of course,

Knowing that he can talk, he would probably have a good conversation with the ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8