Crossovers 7,378 members · 10,976 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cj5v
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3la8q
KO this an anime show called Girls Bravo about a boy who is allergic to girls until he met one girl from another world who doesn’t give him hives, and before he know it more girls comes to his life making things crazy and loving!

That name is familiar somehow, but I'm not sure how...:facehoof:

KO no surprise some wouldn’t remember. This manga was from 2000 to 2005. And the anime show aired in 2004 to 2005 in two seasons.

Yep, I remember this show. Back in the late 2000’s, this show was one of few anime that were on YouTube. Other anime that I remember being on YouTube at the time were Rosario Vampire, Please Teacher, Lucky Star, and DN Angel.

One of my first ecchi anime. I really liked the interaction between kirie and kosame

I wish I could forget that anime

Funny I just re-subscribed to Crunchyroll and re-watched a couple of episodes of this last night. I remembered it but not sure it holds up as a "classic". It is a bit dated these days. The aspect ratio might put some off, and it has that early 2000's look. Makes it a bit nostalgic for me.

It is ok but to be honest has to much fanservice. Nothing wrong with fanservice, but it slows the show to much and I think it could have been better with less. Sometimes less is more! But if you have never watched it, give it a try. It has an interesting idea and is a bit of harmless fun.

Oh yeah. The girl with the banana cravings and the secret world with a 10% male populace. Yeah, that was an odd one. I don't think I finished it...

Well, hey; the first manga series I ever read was Mai: The Psychic Girl, so...

7730057 I have it on DVDs

7730060 The anime is about a boy who went to a world where population is 90% women & 10% men, when he was able to return to his world some of the girls follow them.

Sounds familiar, alright. A proto-prototype version of Equestria, perhaps? :ajsmug:

I remember that the opening would always scare the shit out of me because of how loud it is. It literally begins with what I can only describe as an explosion of sound. :rainbowlaugh:

this cracked me up a few times.

7730209 For the ponies it's 85% female & 15% male

7730232 Given that most if not all the guards are males

So many females..... X3

Heh :3

Well what I can say? I'm known as the guy who loves Females design wise. X3

Yep, I remember this easily.

Hmmmm..... Given the shows premise....does that make it an Isekai or a Harem anime?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24