Crossovers 7,384 members · 10,980 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

A few days ago I rewatched two movies I liked very much and would like to see if anyone here can make something out of them.
These movies were now you see me 1 and 2

do you have a plan or building blocks on it, like if they die they got sent to equestria or are they displaced or something?? can you give us a some notes here or some blueprints here??? suggestions???

Here's one idea.
After the second movie when Dylan Shrike and the Horsemen get to the bottom of the stairs they find a monument of Dylan's father Lionel in front of that monument appears a hologram message from Lionel to Dylan about the origins of the Eye and how one encounter with Clover the Clever from Equestria started it all. Then a smooth stone that the message reveals to be a gift from Clover begins to glow and as the final part of the message says takes them to equestria at a time where Clover is no longer there and the Eye is needed.
Villains: ( optional but not limited to)
Chancellor neighsay
Spoiled Rich, and
The Flim Flam Brothers

nice idea, except instead villain, how about comedic friendly rival between the two groups between the horsemen and the brothers, they don't strike me bad/villain material, just too quick and over there heads kinda folks....and extremely annoying.:facehoof:

Ok I like that idea.
Was there an opinion on neighsay and spoiled

spoiled rich.....humiliation comic relief....neighsay, don't know who that is but if there snooty with a 45 and a half inch pole ram up the flank that every time they talked you could see it in there throat and say there really a poorly done muppet...than humiliation to the max

neighsay is the one who tried to close twilight's school because she wanted other creatures as students. So now that we got that settled good luck with the story if you decide to do it

yyyyeeeaaahhhh, i am not a writer, i just thought if you put more meat here, others will nibble it and try there hand-er hoof at it. you know, give a blueprint so others can understand what you want kinda deal. hope you or others can do this cause i NEVER EVER made a story in my life....that wasn't in my head....which i have high functioning autism sssooooooo....yeah. good luck!!!:twilightsmile:

Thanks for the advice, and don't let autism stop you from doing things you think you can do I have autism myself and I still tried writing stories

i understand what you mean, i just don't writes stories...just not my thing. hope you have a great life and future. aloha!!!!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10