Crossovers 7,397 members · 10,992 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

just throwing this idea out there, I'm not going to use it.

Idea is simple. alien ship from fallout 3. Elliott and Sally are in the cryo labs trying to find and wake up survivors after the lone wonders departs. they find a "hidden room" which have 8 unique cryo pods. in them are the mane 6, Celestia, and Luna.

Sounds interesting. Someone should use it.

maybe but remember we dont know how long the ponies have been on ice for all we know its been 5000 years since then so what will the main focus of the story be?

770824>>770782(is it ironic I'm playing DA: Orgins as I type this?)

You answered your own question Warden. Trying to figure out exactly how/ when teh marne sex, trollestia, and woonuh got stuck inside cryo tubes... And that's only one of many ways that could go. I always wanted to see a continuation of the mother ship zeta dlc with strong ponie overtones. Elliot gets some " damnit captain, I'm a medic not a veterinarian!" Lines, sally gets to see a real pony. Cowboy guy comes back and is all gruff and stoic. And the lone wander shoots more aliens in a very Buck Rodgers sort of fashion. Throw in some little pip jokes because you ARE doing a fallout mlp crossover, and end it all with pinky pie saying "and that's how equestria was made!"...

That would be the best story ever...

Edit: oh yeah, and only fluttershy can understand toshiro...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4