Crossovers 7,397 members · 10,992 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Self Promotion yay!

Alien: New Thoughts and New Mind

[An entity ends up in equestria with only partial memory's of his past, not to mention he is in an Alien body. Let the Oddness begin!/i]
lol Im so bad at descriptions! :pinkiehappy:

oh so like alien as in extra terrestrial and not alien as in well Aliens:derpyderp2:

768993 nope as in Aliens the movie

seriously? bro if you write it correctly giving the aliens there true nature and abilities than well Equestria would be fucked man like no hope seriously they took earth with all it s future technology in like a span of a year and it literally only takes one of them to start it

D'awww you sick bastard you:twilightsmile:

769084 lol Its not a total gore fic but it will have its nice violent moments. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Well it would have to if you put one of scifi's greatest killing machines ever made anywhere
seriously the fuckers are super over adapted to every environment possible and given the minds of hyper intelligent ants they are a fucked up creation if you really go into details on them

769109 Yep so whoever is stupid enough to take them on is screwed. :pinkiecrazy:

predators usually got their shit handled but that comes from thousands upon thousands of years experience in pest control. Will said predators make an appearance?:moustache:

769125 ........ Haven't fully decided. :scootangel:

Careful with them though they might be good at killing bugs but they can be just as bad as the aliens

Tell me. Do you like Deadpool?

Cool because i've been doing a deadpool crossover and while its still in the process of being edited because of grammar issues i think you might enjoy it:moustache: I've looked over many deadpool crossovers on this site and i just didnt think any of them got him just right so im making a deadpool thing that is accurate as i can get to his character in the comics I'd appreciate it if you told what you think and how i can improve:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17