Crossovers 7,384 members · 10,980 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

"No! MY REMOTE!"

Brad yelled as he yanked the remote, doing his best to win this tug of war over something as simple as a TV remote.

"I had it first so it's MINE!"

Brad's younger brother, Kick, protested. Years of Daredevil stunts has finally paid off, the remote was in Kick's iron clutches.

"Nuh Uh, it's mine! Lamebrain!"

"Snotnose!"

"Dillweed!"

"GIRL!"

"*gasp* What... Did you just call me?"

"A girl, what're you gonna do about it?"

"Oh yeah, SCAREDY CAT?"

"You did not...!"

"Yes. I did."

"Oh IT! IS! ON!"

And they broke out into a fist fight. Unfortunately, Kick managed to punch his open can of Cheetah Chug which was convieniently placed on a nearby coffee table. The can went flying through the air. It landed on the television, the liquid of pure Cheetah dripped into the tv and onto the circuits. Which brings Law of Awesome #1337 to effect.

The Laws of Awesome dictates that...

Law #1337: If an Awesome person hits an Awesome object which manages to land on an Un-awesome inanimate object, there will be a random sequence of events. Ranging from an adventurer from the time of swords to somehow give up adventuring (whether it'd be arrows or an ancient evil dragon) to a single warphole spontaneously appear in place of the un-awesome object.

"Good job, DILLWEED! Now there's a tear in the fabric of time and space in our living room!"

"Yes, it seems so."

"I don't know how you keep calm in a situation like this, but if we die, I just want you to know I've always hated you."

"The feeling's mutual Brad. The feeling's mutual."

[I have no intention of writing this. YOU, however, can.]

Note: The Book of the Laws Awesome was written by Numbuh 667 of the Codename Kids Next Door organisation. This book is for Daredevils 13 years old or under. :rainbowdetermined2:

okay, that was just. . . wow. you mixed several things together that could actually work in a Kick episode. gonna include Gunther in this or leave him out?

I know there was a gocart race where Kick somehow violated the laws of physics, and solid rock, to beat the physics kid. if he can do that, maybe he can punch a hole to equestria with enough speed. :rainbowdetermined2:

"He has no friends, he says."

FIGHT!
*kick and brad fight*
*Cheetah Chug is in air*
FINISH HIM!
*Cheetah Chug makes void appear in living room*
FATALITY!
Brad and Kick are pulled through and void closes*
*Behind them, the TV is demolished. Cheetah Chug wins*
YOU ARE NOW BANISHED TO EQUESTRIA!
"Where is that?!" Gunther yells as he continues playing his hacked game of mortal combat. :rainbowlaugh:

just another random idea! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5