Crossovers 7,398 members · 10,992 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Gunther and Fluttershy supporting characters. has anyone thought of attempting this crossover yet?

This would be interesting.

it could make for some fun oneshots, where Kick and RD try to out stunt each other. imagine what Kick could do on a cloud scooter, shredding the clouds above ponyville and making RD look like a wimp who is afraid to take chances. and that's after he hops on several roofs of ponyville on his skateboard while Gunther and Fluttershy are blushing at each other. we've not seen Rainbow Dash to a long trick combo, so if a scrawny short human is able to show her up, she might actually step up her game. :rainbowhuh:

Well as long as its a friendly competition and it all ends up with "Peace and respect" between both parties, then I'm all for it! (as in support the idea)

763547 Although I am against the idea of another humanxpony thing (the Gunter/Flutter shipping). No offense but human/pony and lesbian shipping are all repulsive to me.:ajbemused:

It's better than Johnny Test...

Do it. That would be fun to read.

I may have to do some research on the Buttowski. it's been a while since I watched any of it. rest assured if and when I write a story on that, no shipping. none. zero.

what? fimfiction has LOTS of ship stories already :pinkiehappy:

but yeah, anyone that wishes to write this crossover, have at it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7