Crossovers 7,397 members · 10,992 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello there. A long time ago, I started a crossover story between MLP and Super Robot Wars before but I was being inactive for a long time. I have been thinking about continuing, remaking or writing a completely different story and now I would like to start something fresh to get back into the swing of things. While the other story focuses on the original Mechs however, this one will be a crossover between several different Animes. The list includes:

-Shin Mazinger
-New Getter Robo
-Gundam 00
-Gundam Wing
-Gundam X
-Dai Guard
-King Gainer
-Code Geass
-GaoGaiGar
-Full Metal Panic

Some locations may be changed to allow for the stories to meet up and some characters also experience some changes, for example the crew from New Getter will be a little less psychotic.

I wanted to ask any of you who are into Mecha Anime, if they would like to help me out as a beta reader.

762023 I love the idea since I love mecha anime and SRW. :pinkiehappy: Unfortunately, I have no experience as a beta reader or worthwhile critiquing skills in general.:derpyderp2: Sorry.

762562 Well, if you still know enough about some of the different animes, you could still help with eliminating some errors.

That would actually be the most important thing, to make sure that I get everything from in-anime right. If there are spelling errors I could still iron them out afterwards when they are pointed out in the comments.

763560 Well, that is something I might be able to do. I've seen all of Gundam Wing, King Gainer, and Code Geass, along with the second half of GaoGaiGar; the rest I've seen bits and peices of or know some of the story from playing/watching an SRW game.

I might also be able to help with spelling and some minor grammer issues, but I am not a good judge of overall quality of the actual story.

I'm in college, so my schedule is kind of erratic, but I would be willing to help if I could.

(P.S. Here's a link another SRW fanfic that could help with some ideas. The author is definitely good with mixing the stories together. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8296205/1/Super-Robot-Wars-U)

763675 That would be great, no worry about your schedule though, I'm in no rush. If it's okay, I will start out and then present you the first chapter as soon as it's finished.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6