Struggling Authors 3,680 members · 25,267 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello fellow writers! I come to you asking for your aid! I'm making a story featuring the Polar Express being used as a replacement engine for the Friendship Express to save the anniversary of the Crystal Empire's return. The story will feature Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, The Mane Six, Celestia and Luna, and an OC. I ask for a Co-author to help me along this journey to experience the wonderful story that I plan to create. If you feel interested in such an endeavor, send me a PM and we'll talk details!

Hello,
i have some write this you can see this.
I can offer some guidance and suggestions to help you on your writing journey:

1. Define your story's plot: Create a clear outline of the plot, including the conflict, key events, and resolution. Consider how the Polar Express fits into the story and how it contributes to saving the anniversary of the Crystal Empire's return. Pay My Doctor
  2. Develop your characters: Give careful thought to your characters' personalities, motivations, and relationships. Explore how each character contributes to the overall storyline and how they interact with the Polar Express and each other.
  3. Maintain consistency with the established My Little Pony universe: Pay attention to the existing lore and characteristics of the My Little Pony characters. Ensure that your story aligns with the established canon and captures the essence of the world and its inhabitants.
    my suggest is useful to tell me

7858527 Did AI write that for you?

no, i have write my own and this website topic.

i have best animation maker and my own story.

7858531 Sus, now with 15.AI voices.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7