Struggling Authors 3,674 members · 25,231 stories
Comments ( 460 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 460

Here, have a look. I probably won’t win mini-feature anyway. :ajsleepy:

TNeocros 2: Light and Dark
Neocros now lives with Rainbow Dash, and life resumes as normal. It's his friend's birthday, and the couple decide to throw a party for him.
Samuel-Neocros · 30k words  ·  18  2 · 635 views

Here's my first ever story. I'm proud of what I've created and I hope someone likes it...

Anon Begins

Hey, why not!

TThe Fall of Valencia
The story of an ancient and beautiful city invaded by darkness, both within and out.
Etherium-Apex · 14k words · 244 views
TDouble Trouble: The Flaws Within
Two Twilight Sparkles are not better than one, especially when each are stranded in the wrong world! With the Crystal Mirror broken, is there any way for them to find the way back to their respective homes?
Masterius · 85k words  ·  73  4 · 2.4k views

I recently started a story which explores what Luna does now that she is retired. Realizing that she ended her tenure without getting all of Equestria to love the darkness of her night, there is only one action she can think of that can project her feelings to as many creatures as possible: starting a power metal band.

The Nightmare Knights Become A Band (full desc below)

Once they were called to restore Luna's power and rescue another princess trapped in another castle. Now, Luna needs the Nightmare Knights to assemble once again to restore something else. As Celestia travels the world on her many adventures and thrill-seeking journeys, Luna realizes she is bored by retirement. In just a few months she has done all that Silver Shoals has to offer. And when she's done looking outward for an answer, she's left to look inward.

She needs music. She needs to show Equestria who Luna is, not who a princess is expected to be. She needs her team to restore what it meant to just be a pony like her. And to do that, there is one place she needs to start. To find herself, Luna needs to restore a love for her darkness.

(Optional readings, because not everyone reads the comics: Nightmare Nights Parts 1-5, MLP: FiM Comic Issue #67 & #68, MLP: Friends Forever Issue #37.)

Well, I'm recently new in this group, so I'll add what I think is one of my best stories... currently.
Title: The Gala's Night.
Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/477420/the-galas-night
Tags: MLP:FiM; Drama, Sad, Slice of Life; Human, Alt. Universe; Celestia, Derpy, OC, Other, Bat Pony.
What is it About: My specialty is doing a character with a dramatic, sad and tragic backstory; now, after having planned it, I chose to write about a well-known event, which is relevant for my OC to start having a change of attitude and to try and let past be. However, the traumas are there and will make it difficult for him to get over them all, though he isn't alone...
Word Count: Approximately, 192k words.
Cover Image (Only if you want to see it):

Seems like the latest entry was from several months ago, but it's work a shot. Here's my latest work, I've gotta say I've put a whole lot of heart in writing this. It was meant for Wallflower's Sunflower Shipping contest, but I wasn't able to get it ready in time:

TRecollections: A Sunflower Story
I didn't know what I was expecting when I rushed to help an unconscious girl I found laying on the school grounds, alone with no memories. I didn't expect a mystery. I didn't expect to dig so deep into a rabbit hole. I didn't expect to find love.
The Lone Doctor · 23k words  ·  33  5 · 875 views

Rating: Teen

Tags: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Alt.Universe.

Characters: Sunset Shimmer, Wallflower Blush, Main Seven, Twilight Sparkle.

Warnings: Descriptions of injuries from self-harm, kissing, hand-holding.

Summary: The story takes an alternate route to Forgotten Friendship, Sunsets finds Wallflower unconcious in her garden, without her memories. With little to go on, and a scared girl on her hands, Sunset sets to work with Wallflower to figure out what happened, and to get a better idea what her life was like before her amnesia. Would she like what she finds?

Notes: Four chapters have been written, one has already been published. Each chapter will be published every weekend for the month of June in celebration of Pride Month.

Comment posted by Lulamoon-Crystal deleted Oct 9th, 2021

I'm trying to win another writing contest with this one:

TZipp Wears a Furtight Bodysuit
Zipp is forced to wear itchy, uncomfortable, clingy, entrapping, dumb fabric.
Bad Dragon · 2k words  ·  40  16 · 1.1k views
TElements: Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children
Beings accustomed to strife and spite adjust to a new life of harmony, and try not to ruin it for themselves. Temptations and opportunities for a little fun will hinder their resolve, though. Hopefully the damage won't be too great.
Nightmare_0mega · 95k words  ·  15  0 · 595 views

An anthology of dubious canoninity for both Friendship is Magic and my completed 56 chapter long story about six monsters that were ripped from their world and placed in the land of harmony, Elements Change the Dark Hearts.

I've been slowly updating this story with new chapters for a while. However, I feel my progress has been severely lacking, and I wish to rectify it with perhaps more comments and critiques to get me more motivated. Are there any readers out there that are willing to check out these strange tales of friendship, questionable morality, and possible lore bending?

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 460