Struggling Authors 3,680 members · 25,267 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I apologize for posting this with an anxious motive, but I noticed that a couple of my fics don't have that "Waiting for approval" sign on them anymore. I also didn't see them posted on that "New Stories" category on the home page.

Did I do something wrong or does this just happen normally?

Whenever I submit my stories I get an email saying it has been submitted. Your page says you have no stories submitted. Don't rely on the new stories box, if lots of other stuff is submitted it'll get kicked out of there fast.

if you have published your chapter(s) and submitted your story an admin will PM you saying weather or not your story went through or was declined for various reasons

No sometime it take more time for the admin to check a story, the first time I post a story it took almost two day to be aproved and the second time not even two hours

Look for an email or look at the story and look to see if its green intead of yellow

That dot is yellow, so it's pending. Alright, thanks. I didn't get a PM yet. Thanks for the clearing that up.

You'll get a PM from Blueshift confirming that it has passed the approval queue. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8