FlutterDash 2,591 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This group has been around for almost a decade and there are zero fanfics in the recommended folder, what's the deal, are the standards of this group impossibly high, or does no one care?

Wow. Never realized that there was an empty folder. Still, I think I know at least a few that can be put in it.

Edit::facehoof: Scratch that. I can't. Somebody set it up where stories can't be added to it.

That sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?:twilightangry2:

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

When the group had a shuffling of admins like 4-5 years ago there was an overhaul to the group and the folder selection/layout. It was added because a lot of other groups had a recommended folder and so we tossed it in when creating all the new folders. You can find all this in the forums still if you go back long enough and search through all the topics somewhere.

Long story short we were planning on holding like a community poll and vote sort of thing to see which stories would go in there and it would be at max 20. This all went into the garbage can when we realized it be too much work for something that is pointless since you can go into any folder and filter it by rating giving you what the community already says what the best of the best is within each given folder. It’s also locked to stop everyone from just dumping their own stories in there on a whim which is why it has always remained empty.

I’ll delete it now, I’ve meant to do it years ago but kept forgetting to do so.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3