FlutterDash 2,595 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Just a reminder that the fourth FlutterDash contest deadline is looming - approximately 78 hours remain until the deadline strikes (midnight four days from now, Pacific Time). If any of you are encountering any problems, feel free to reach out for help.

I look forward to your submissions!

I'm at the climax for my entry right now. I just hope I manage to get it done in time.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Awesome. Good luck!

Dagnabbit. I'm not sure I'm gonna make it. :ajbemused:

Aw shucks, I didn't even know there was another FlutterDash contest going on!
I haven't been using Fimfiction for a few weeks until now. But that doesn't matter I guess.

When the 5th contest happens, I will definitely take part! And next time, I'll make sure I plan it out right, rather than rushing out a story like I did before (I did think about it and wrote down a plan, but left it too late and ended up having to speed up my final typed-up version, meaning the quality wasn't as great as it could have been).

Hey, there's still two days before the contest ends. I'm sure you could throw together a quick plotline in that time.

:ajbemused::pinkiesick::facehoof:

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

It is due October 31st at midnight, so you do have a few evenings left if you want to try. But yes, we will likely run another contest in the future at some point, too.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

The judging period will happen after the specified deadline and the winner shall be announced by Monday, November 13th.

Welp. I’m screwed. There’s no way I can write a story in two days. Fuck procrastination.

Oh look time for me to panic!

Well, I would of done that, but I haven't really had the time the last few weeks. I'm at Post 16 now, so while I only have three subjects to study - I still have a lot of work to do.
Besides, last time I rushed a story, I ended up regretting not putting more time into it. It wasn't terrible or anything, but it wasn't necessarily my best work either.

I think I'll just wait for the next contest. I don't have any time left now anyway. Guess I shoulda checked Fimfiction sooner, but eh, school work comes first.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

It happens. Hopefully the next contest won't be a year away this time :rainbowwild:

Uh, is the deadline Midnight at Central time or Pacific time? I ask because I'm on Pacific time, and I think I need one more hour to finish my entry.

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

I locked off the folder now. So the contest is officially closed for submissions. I’ll send off a hate message to Titanium Dragon filled with swear words and bitter comments telling him to make an official announcement tomorrow. And if he doesn’t then I’ll make a hate announcement filled with even more swear words and bitter comments.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

The deadline is midnight Pacific. If your story is done now, send me a PM and I will add it to the folder.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see your story made it into the folder. Huzzah!

We can all hope for the best, right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23