FlutterDash 2,597 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello!
I am planing to write a long story about our favourite couple - about Flutterdash. The story would be placed at the last one or two months of high school and the life after the school. Studying, planing, working, having fun, playing and of course: loving each other. So this story would show how Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash live, as a couple. They are already dating one-two years ago, so this not a "how they came together" story. Its focused how they live after it.
The story would be at the Equestrian Girls, because the main world is fiting to this story - At least I think.

Back to my question: do you think it's a good idea? Maybe with some changing, would be this a good idea?
I am not sure about this whole story, that's why I made this question. Maybe I can learn some useful things.

P.S. : Sorry for my grammar errors.

Yes Flutterdash is always a good idea. Stories are generally dull without some conflict, though, do think about where that might come from in this story. Normal relationship problems count as conflict, though, you don't need anything super dramatic.

I thought the main conflict would be the life. I mean, the life always gives some problem or difficult. It's like a "fight for life", where the evil and the angel is the life.

I don't know, it's a good idea or not. These are not big conflicts. It's like the last exams problems, finding a good job, living after moving together to a new home, marriage/family making etc... Like everyday difficulties.

Sounds interesting to me! I'd read it.

Sounds good. Would read it.

No, that sound like a plan. I'd break it up into shorts; short stories seem to do better on here.

NintendoGal55
Group Contributor

This sounds like a great idea! :D One suggestion, definitely make each chapter a short. Technically a storyline that correlates, but they're still their own individual moments of their lives together.

I look forward to seeing this! ^w^

Sage of the Leaf
Group Admin

We should have more of these

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8