FlutterDash 2,595 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59

Huh... I thought this was posted here. But after looking at this thread, I don't see it. Either it was deleted, or it never was posted. Either way, I wish to post this here.

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

New Logo found.

5660494 I remember seeing that somewhere before and others have mentioned that picture just represents the moment Fluttershy got her Cutie Mark. But if anything, having that picture means she must treasure that day, with no fear that it was also the day she fell from 20 miles in the air.

Then again, is Fluttershy actually the only one who has a picture like that?

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

I've heard/read that Applejack has the exact same picture in her house. Whether it's true or not is beyond me though. Be a bit weird if she did, either she goes to the same vendor as FS for pictures/decorations or she ships it which would make her "FlutterDash" statement in S5 more funny in my mind.

I've heard/read that Applejack has the exact same picture in her house.

Really? Rainbows and Butterflies?

or she ships it which would make her "FlutterDash" statement in S5 more funny in my mind.

Wow! And here I thought all this time, Applejack was more like this:

But if that's true, turns out, she's the Exact Opposite! Haha!

Dalek Saxon
Group Admin

Really? Rainbows and Butterflies?

From what I heard yes, the exact same picture on her wall somewhere in one of the episodes in the background somewhere. I don't know if that's true or not, but it wouldn't be surprised if it was if they were just copying and pasting assets in the background.

Wow! And here I thought all this time, Applejack was more like this:

This should be it's own forum post (which I may do and call it how do you see the characters reacting to their relationship?) but I never saw AJ as that kind of pony. I see her more as the love rival and would be the jealous type or would want her. Rarity and Pinkie Pie would be the supporters who would help/interfere with them and Twilight would just accept it and not much else. That's just me though.

Hey, guys, thought I might add something here, since I've been an avid fan of this ship and has seen so many moments of Flutterdash. I've been hoping to point out said moments, so here are some;

Equestria Girls Episode... Idk, but it was titled "Equestria Girls: Me, My Selfie and I part 2 (Leak Short #1)" (not officially released[duh])

Yeah, so, it was a leak series and boy were there enough moments of Flutterdash. So there are a ton, lemme start with the major one, the one that gave me sleepless nights.

1. When Fluttershy and Rainbow admired the rollercoaster from below(mostly the latter), Fluttershy was afraid of going on said rollercoaster ride, so Rainbow allowed her to pick another ride, that's beginner from the extreme stuff, and ride the rollercoaster later. So, many other Flutterdash moments went by (I'll tackle that later) and they found themselves in the rollercoaster. Lol my keypad just typed trollercoaster, anyhow, so they were building up to that height where the crazy point begins, and Rainbow starts to ramble "that's what you're thinking, right? You're probably thinking, " stop the ride!" No, seriously, someone stop the ride! STOP THE RIIIIDE!!" Yeah... And then when it was over both got out, with Rainbow struggling on wobbly legs, then... Know what, I'll roll it this way...

"That was kind of fun," said a grinning Fluttershy, probably coming from her adrenaline.

"Y-yeah, totally, I-I wasn't screaming for the ride to actually stop, I was just saying what you were probably thinking." Or something like that.

Fluttershy THEN GIVES HER THE SMILE(the kind where you practically say "that's why I love you"[srsly I ain't messin round]), walks closer, and puts a hand on her shoulder then says in a loving voice(not making this up) " you were pretty brave."

Then... THEN omg THEN, Rainbow BLUSHES then looks away in embarrassment, puts a hand behind her neck then says with a sheepish smile, "heh, you too, by the way."

Then walks away, but her legs give out, she falls, and Fluttershy giggles.

2. Remember when I mentioned more Flutterdash moments earlier? Well, here it is. When the group was still at, I'm assuming, the entrance of the park, they decided to go and have some fun while Rarity works for this "play" or whatever tonight. Out of the rest, Rainbow chooses to hang out with Fluttershy, or vice versa. And whilst walking off cam, I had my eyes on the two, and boy did they ever had the urge to come out of their sockets my entire life, because before walking off cam, THEY ENTWINED THEIR ARMS AROUND EACHOTHER'S AND GAVE EACHOTHER... THAT... LOOK... and I know it all too well for it to be a bluff! I mean... Ugh... I can't get enough!!!

3. Basically while watching that, I feel gay vibes from Rarijack(yep, me is fan this too), and Flutterdash. Yeah, just watch it for yourself. YouTube and stuff.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59