Team Fortress 2 Bronies 584 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I say yes! I just unboxed an assassin grade Starduster, first case. Second, a Bat Saber, third, a CAPPER, a cadet visor, but by far, what tripled my immense backpack value was an Unusual(I forgot what it's called, but it's the Elite sniper helmet) with the effect Nebula! All I need is a Final Fronteirsman, and I am the coolest sniper on the block! To keep hackers away, I will not share my Steam ID, but now my sniper and scout are top notch! But here is the trick to the loot:
The later the unbox, the better the loot! around the afternoon, I got a blue. In the evening, a commando. Right before midnight, an assassin. And yesterday at 1 am I got my Bat Saber and unusual. Guys, get unboxing!

more than just the crates, the fact you can use the grade-trade sistem to get the stuff you actually want without the need of spend 14buck on the market or in keys for stuf you actually do not want

I'm all for fan updates, but the dropping rates from the crates are pure terrorism

4800250 I found that the stuff in the Confidential Case is better, but there is better drop chances in Quarentined Case.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4