Sad 2,624 members · 4,376 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

im looking for any stories involving twilight sparkle either alicorn or unicorn the revolve around her having a limited amount of time to live due to a disease either magical or mundane

It's nice to see people still posting here. I began a story with a premise simmilar to this a few months ago for the Twilight banished/exiled contest (and probably because I never found one that I liked). Basically, Twilight is at high risk of death from the same magical disorder that claimed the life of starswirl the bearded. She finds his hidden studies and documentation of the details, and rather than forget it and just live happily as Celestia begs her, she sets out to complete his research.
Maybe in the next few months I will have the time to turn those outlines into chapters.

Wow, thanks for the interest! Maybe you'd be interested in helping me work on it? That way it may see the light of day sooner, and if not, then we at least still get some fun out of it. :ajsmug:

I'm working on one. Well, somewhat. Twilight is a major character in the story, and there is a disease. and death. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5