Sparity 1,909 members · 1,022 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Even though it never happened in the series, I’ve been incredibly fascinated by the prospect of the Cutie Map summoning Rarity and Spike for solving a Friendship problem. As well as going somewhere far away from Ponyville. It’s a concept that I was interested in tackling myself for quite a while, although there are things that I still haven’t worked out yet.

That being said…

If Spike and Rarity were called away together to solve a Friendship Problem, what would be the perfect and most fitting problem for them to solve? And where in Equestria should they go?

A Pegasus and Zebra loves
who can't be togather becomes they are to different

A Diamond-dog who wants to make dress

A dragon who doesn't think she is lovely

a kid that has a crosh on his teacher

I like the Romeo and Juliet idea with the Pegasus and the Unicorn (it COULD have been an interesting way to really seal the ship and give it gumption :raritywink:.

For a more "friendly" mission, the Diamond Dog would be neat. Unlike in the comics, we never got anything on the Dogs in the show. Would be pretty neat and to have the two show this Diamond Dog (a poodle or German Shepherd like one) that having new interests is okay.

Maybe a pony who has a crush on a kirin, but thinks said kirin wouldn't return his feelings, not knowing the kirin has feelings for the pony.

I like the Romeo and Juliet idea with the Pegasus and the Unicorn (it COULD have been an interesting way to really seal the ship and give it gumption :raritywink:.

Not really Romeo and Juliet
more like...
"We are from 2 different... place"

For a more "friendly" mission, the Diamond Dog would be neat. Unlike in the comics, we never got anything on the Dogs in the show. Would be pretty neat and to have the two show this Diamond Dog (a poodle or German Shepherd like one) that having new interests is okay.

Ah okay.

Wow! I didn't know about this! I wish they had actually made a Season 10 based on the stuff from the comics.

Ironically, I personally wasn’t a fan of the “Season 10” comics. And I don’t consider the majority of them official canon either.

It also might depend on if you wanted to use this adventure to advance Spike and Rarity's relationship.

Ya, watch them all
PlayList

Thought it did give me an ideal for a... Tragedy BoardGame
Long explainashing short you start by picking each group you want to be on, Friendship, Love, TeamWork... (p.s. each group have there own power for all 6 of them)

then you pick your 6 Character, and each of the 6 Element they each are, Honesty, Loyalty, magic....
(each Element gives that character a diffent power, like...
Magic, you can do the Character speshal-power 2 times a turn,
Honesty lets that character pick out of 2 efecte card,
Generosity, you can use that character's speshal-power on an other chacter's turn and the others on her turn, OR when this character gets a card, insted of drawing one, draw 3 keep the 2 that you like, and give the other one to a character of an other player
Kindness lose 1 less HP when you get hit OR you can use other's character's speshal-power on her turn,
Loyalty this character can't lose any Cards
Laughter, get 1 HP back at the start of her turn ?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10