Sparity 1,909 members · 1,022 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

My Little Pony YouTube channel officially post a video titled: Rarity and Spike's Love Story. Does this mean that Hasbro supported Sparity or at least knowledge the fans of the ship. What do you guys think of it?

Don't read too hard into it. The MLP youtube channel is just randomly putting long vids up with specific themes, or even crunch several episodes back to back in their desperate attempts to keep uploading videos to their page now that MLP FIM has officially ended.

7499107 Love story? What love story? There was no love story! Their love was completely one-sided!

7499113 Which doesn't make sense to me since. Shouldn't they be uploading things related to G5? :rainbowhuh:

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

I think it's kinda weird they chose a shipping fuel video about Spike and Rarity over other romantic relationships that are considered canon, such as Big Mac and Sugar Belle but I'm okay with it.

this is just to get a reaction, there biding time till G5 is released by scraping as much as g4 as they can

7499107 Kind of easy for them to "support" it after the show's over. If anyone complains they can't really do anything to hurt the show. Same with confirming LyraBon or Scootaloo's gay aunts. Can't do anything if the show's wrapping up anyway.

Putting all politics and speculation aside, i find it cute. A bit late to the party since the series is officially over, but i appreciate that Hasbro and YouTube finally had the balls to put it up, and still cover their respective asses...SuperPinkBrony12 put up a good comparison with the LGBTQ shout-out s also; ths doesn't show up until it doesnt matter if someone is offended or not--it doesn't change anything.

SuperPinkBrony12 put up a good comparison with the LGBTQ shout-out s also

Can you link it please ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8