Sparity 1,910 members · 1,022 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

Here's a cute Sparity pic by artist LennonBlack.

wonder if they will do something like this in season 10

Wonderful, but hopefully not a bittersweet ending.
if so, then we will ask star light for a time travel spell and set things as they should be.

This should've happened in the ending.

😍It’s so beautiful.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a fanfiction where the relationship between Spike and Rarity could be delved into more after Twilight’s crowning. Or making it myself, of course.

awwwww, so sweet

How sweet.

So, does this make Like Fine Wine semi-canon??? I can really see this as happening in chapter 10...

Path_of_cloud
Group Admin

7079471 7079476 7079676 7079745 7079746 7079785 7079844 7079866
We also have a 2nd FiM movie coming up that takes place between the coronation and the final episode. I'm just let my dream of the two getting a big screen kiss rule over any common sense I have!

Path_of_cloud
Group Admin

They announced the movie quite a while ago, it's suppose to get released in 2021. Hasbro announced it with a gi joe movie(could be interesting), DnD movie(which I'm pretty curious about, and a Micronauts movie I don't care about at all!

Its been said before already but its worth repeating again: this SO needed to be apart of the show's ending. This is simply stunning, really hits you right in the feels. Even this brief moment would have been so worth seeing in the show. Seeing after all these years the feelings and love and connection never went away. There's never been a more deserving pair for a happy ending like these two.

I can say, if we as a community ship want to see them like this then we should at least try even harder to give them hints or more suggestions of what we like to see.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14