Sparity 1,910 members · 1,022 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

As we can all see that the show is ending and Gen 5 is coming after that. We've seen some concept art about how the six characters will come back and how they plan to change the story. But one thing ponders me at the moment, what happens to Spike then? Will he return in Gen 5 or will he just be part of Gen 4 and they introduce another helping character?
Thoughts??

He comes later, maybe in S3

Every generation has had a Spike. He'll be there.

He wants to be lol always liked spikes since g1. part of me is looking forward to g5 but the other part of me is like NNOOO!!!

Spike has been in every gen but the gen 2 toy line and that still had an unname dragon that people think is Spike. So I think he will be in g5

wait, they released art for Gen 5?

He'll have a crush on someone new this time. Calling it.
Second calling for Pinkie or Twilight.

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

I think this discussion should be at Spike Fanfictions group. But anyway, if Spike is gonna be in generation five I want him to be written better then generation four, like make him older and not written as a tagalong kid, which unfortunately that's what he is currently.

Even setting aside Sparity, Spike has always been my favorite character; more so than any pony. I really do hope he comes back in whatever form, but I agree I'd like him to be more level aged or at least look it and be seen more as an equal than treated like a clueless child. I always felt the concept of him being a lone dragon among all these ponies was a unique kind of race mixing that presents itself with some interesting story possibilities and opportunities.

Besides the character likenesses, what is connecting g4 to g5?
I hope we get spike again but depending on the premise we might get him emediately, later or none at all.

my fault, i thought since this group appreciates Spike as a character that I would mention it to see what other people thought if he would come back or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11