Shipping πŸ’– 9,749 members · 11,688 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Well everybody has there different opinions about Shipping

The issue with G4 male characters is that they were always written in a one dimensional manner.

Spike could've been so much more interesting if they allowed him to just grow and have adventures on his own or with other male pony characters but his only real defining trait is that he's nice and brave. Hell and you know what? That could've been an entire character arc for him and he could've become the element of bravery and handed the title of dragon lord to Ember since he's too young and wants to be with his friends.

To be honest the only characters I see make sense to ship Spike with are Ember or Smolder purely because they are the most fleshed out female dragons in the show and personally speaking Smolder makes the most sense since she seems to be closer to Spike in terms of age.

Yeah, Spike is a flat character, Big Mac barely speaks, Shining Armour is more of a plot device than a character (in addition to already being married).

There's a reason why most straight romance fics for G4 involve either a male OC or a r63 mare (usually Dusk Shine).

Hitch and Izzy barely interact, I think.

Well, that’s why they call it the shipping war

I'm partial to a bit of SpikeBelle myself. They seem like they'd be really cute together.

Never been a fan of shipping, but I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty accurate to what I've seen

7957069 Facts.

7957178 Yeah, I like SpikeBelle.

This is very accurate.

100% Accurate. Hence why I do my own Spike shippings.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13