Shipping 💖 9,741 members · 11,669 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 69

I was toying around on my MLP FIM app one day and noticed Flim and Cherry Jubilee were working together. For some reason, I thought they would be adorable together and started shipping them. I started a fic about it but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Maybe I'll rewrite it one of these days. Anyway, is there a totally random/weird ship you love for almost no reason? Do you love a ship almost no one has ever heard of/brought up?

941650 It's never been written, but Roseluck x Colgate NEEDS to happen.

NoteworthyxLyra.

What, it can happen.

Snowmac/Roidmac. I've written a fic with them shipped, but I think I'm the only person. Gentle giants ftw.

941650 Sombra X Stair, I still can't believe no one has made that yet. I will have to do it one of these days once I have free time.

941650 CelestiaXFluttershy.

:yay::heart::trollestia:

I came up with this randomly the other day and haven't found any of its kind but I'm pretty sure they exist, so here it is... CelestiaXBig Mac

Fleur de Lis x Applejack (and for a threesome Fleur de Lis x Applejack x Twilight AKA Apple de Light. You may groan now)

Fluttershy x Cadance

Iron Will x Cadance

Tom x Rainbow Dash (Okay, that one isn't weird, considering what she's been shipped with)

Fleur de LIs x Bloomburg

Iron Will x Flam

Trixie x iron Will

Pinkamina/Surprise is pretty odd.

Daring Do x Zecora!

I like the thoughts of FluttershyxCelestia and TrixiexCelestia, also GildaxFluttershy or Pinkie would be awesome to see.
I think the weirdest one I like is TrixiexGilda, seen it happen twice and both times were quite good.

Someone gimme a Sombra X Derpy fic NOW. :flutterrage:

Failing that, a Twilight X Twilicorn ship. (Time travel, parallel universe, cloning, take your f***ing pick)

Big Mac x Vinyl Scratch

941662 Nah, stairs are just a second fiddle to Sombra X Slinky.

Celestia x Cheerilee (Teacher love! D'awww!)

Also: Derpy x Pinkie Pie (Cuz Muffins go better with Cupcakes.)

I dunno if those are random, but I aint never seen em before.

I also really love dislestia but not really any other ponyxprincess ships (other than shining cadence of course) I know a lot of people like dislestia, but there were a lot of celestia ships and I just wanted to put my opinion in :P

Fluttershy and Trixie
I know its been done two or three times, but its still pretty dang random

Hmmm RariMac, or BraeQuestria (Braeburn with all of Equestria), and of course my newest love RariGrass (Rarity and Wheat Grass)

DiscordxCranky doodle donkey

Trixie X Luna
Rainbow Dash X a male Cadence
Vinyl Scratch X Zecora.

And I was probably one of those Trixie/Gilda writers.

941709 I've seen all of two Sombra-Derpy fics and neither one was particularly well written.

Filthy Rich x Applejack

Derpy/Carrot Top. For cuteness sake.

Trixie/Gilda. Bad girls go good together.

Zecora/Applebloom. Woah, woah, jail bait wait, folks. Like Terada-sensei and Rika in Cardcaptor Sakura.

Winona/Gummy, Angel/Opal. Pets need love too.

Actually the two I was referring to are "Deuces Wild' and "The Temple of the Stars", I don't really look much at stories that aren't between 5-10k in length. I did try to read your 'sins of obmission' but was confused at why Trixie was seemingly coming from a gypsie's viewpoint, or at least it seemed to imply to me that she was a gypsie.It was probably the wrong one to read first so my own fault for not delving in to find an order to the stories. I have liked other stories you have made, but again I'm big on a story that will last a little while. : )

TwiMac is a good ship but doesn't seem that popular and is definitely less liked than FlutterMac(kinda don't like that ship) :twilightsheepish:

I kind of shipped Octavia/Cheerilee in my first fic (though it was brief and ended badly for them). I still kind of like that idea.

Celestia/Cheerilee is pretty cute. Hadn't thought of that before!

942052 Don't tell anypony, but I'm using that one in a fic I'm gonna be writing. :raritywink:

Twilight X Comet Tail

Dude, that's my favorite ship. I've written 8 fics about that but nobody liked them for some reason....

... Should I mention that someone actually wrote a HilterSparkle shipping fic with clop?
I shit you not, I have seen it with my own eyes...

It was scalding to say the least.

Anyhow, my favorite random shipping?
AppleFire.

I am actually currently writing a fanfic ship between these two.
It is at around 15,000k, give or take.

Apple de Light. That actually got a chuckle out of me. :twilightsmile:

Some ships I'd like to read?
Celestia X Cheerilee
Octavia X Twilight (been done a few times, but it's still not played out for me)
Apple Bloom X Silver Spoon
Fleur de Lis X Twilight

SoarinDust

one of the least written: twicadence

Apple Bloom X Twilight

Scootaloo X Pinkie Pie

Scootaloo X Silver Spoon
Diamond Tiara X Sweetie Belle
Rarity X Celestia

Cheerilee X Applejack

Applejack X Mayor Mare

I wouldn't say "adore", more like "really want to see" - LunaPie. I read a PinkLestia and a TwiLuna and a TwiPie and thought "let's shuffle this shit around a little".

For both of these posts, I like all of the ships except the last one on each post.

I tried to write a tumblrblog about that, once...

Well, anyhoo, one of my favorite random ships is Derpy/Spitfire.

I'm planning out a fic where LunaxApplejack are shipped together
ApplejackxCadance
Sweetie BellexDoctor Whooves (might use this in a story I might write. This one has stuck with me after I wrote a terrible fic that didn't see much of the light of day.)
I haven't seen Sweetie BellexBabs Seed fic yet.
Soarin'xDerpy
Queen ChrysalisxLuna

These are just some ships that have been bouncing around in my head.

942748 Have you seen the way Mayor Mare looks at AJ when she thinks AJ isn't looking?

I'm not saying it's a good ship, but look at this:

I'm quite partial to CeLuna and not because of the all that common 'PRINCEST IS BIG WIN!' stuff going around but when you look at it, it'd make sense.

They are both thousands of years old. They have shared so many experiences together and yet their love for eachother remains untainted. (I see NightMare Moon not as an act of hate against her sister, but an act of jealousy towards her sister and hate towards the population for not appreciating her night). I believe that they would be drawn to eachother eventually because only they can understand how living as an immortal(-ish) alicorn is. They grew up together, they conquered evil together, when one got tainted by evil herself, she was still welcomed back after her punishment without any bad feelings between them. I also think that the longing for a relationship but the heartbreak with the death of every partner would make one first start considering to date another immortal being.

It's also a very cute ship :pinkiehappy:. I absolutely adore their sister-interactions in fics and incest shouldn't be a taboo in Equestria as love is all that should matter.

QUICK!! Someone now write a fic about Celestia trying to take Luna on a date

Well, taken as a collective my stories about them are large. And she was spoken of as a gypsy because she is one, the Equestrian equivalent called a "Roani" or "Roa." They were the faithful of Luna before she was Nightmare Moon, and were mistrusted after. (Though the title "Gypsy" actually offends her.)

The order that shows the relationship is: Broken young nag, bitter young haggard; Too different, exactly the same; #1 Fan (A chapter of Las Canciones de Voltaire); Sin of Omission; Twixinkilda (a chapter of Contra the Heresies); King Paddy's Day.

lunaXderpy

thank tumblr for that one.

Groan? That was freaking genius!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 69