Art for Fanfiction 5,180 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
HapHazred
Group Admin

Clip studio has a fairly modest set of animation tools! Nothing amazing but hey, I dabble with them from time to time.

I did the first in about-ish an hour, give or take, and the second in a bit over two. Rough and *crunchy*? Yeah! Fun? Kinda. It's a different vibe to drawing normally. A bit tedious but sort of meditative.

Just don't pause them. It won't go well for anyone.

You got me jealous, Hap. This is too good.

Mind if I ask how you got into art?

HapHazred
Group Admin

7577117 Basically I needed cover-art.

I started by just using some cheap £30 tablet that felt like it was made of balsa and a free art program at the time (I think it was smoothdraw?) and kind of just evolved from there. I switched to a wacom intuos s after about a year of that (I still use it today) and currently use Clip Studio, which has a lot of nifty functionalities that I like without being a subscription model. I only really started doing art more regularly about two years ago as a way to relax, basically. It's quite tedious and slow, which makes it pretty good as a way to just switch off whilst scribbling.

I don't take art too seriously but I do enjoy it, and since I've been doing it in some form for about 7 years I have improved a little over that time.

HapHazred
Group Admin

7577178 Cheers, glad you like them! : )

Lasso fill tool is *great* for speedy animation stuff like this I swear to god.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5