Art for Fanfiction 5,184 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Mix-up
Group Contributor

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing this is another art display of a commission/speedpainting I just finished editing today for the story A Human, a Pony Princess, and a Mistake by The Dimension Traveler. Story Synopsis: A few days after ascending to Alicornhood, Twilight Sparkle is experimenting with Magic, as she is wont to do. She found a lovely new spell in Luna's old quarters in the Castle of the Two Pony Sisters that she's just dying to try. She should've read the fine print. This is a fun recently published story and take the possession story/human in Equestria trope in an insetting direction, which find enjoyable and I do recommend the read.

I always enjoy watching your speed paints and this cover is pretty awesome! Great work once again.

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Hello again Hippocratic Oath I really appreciate that you like my videos, it certainly helps in the moral department. And don't worry I have a LOT of back log speedpainting videos that I haven't yet published, because I was too lazy to publish my art these days, now that have over four months forth of video to look forward to. And, I am arranging to publish them on a regular schedule now to get in the habit of posting more on social media and expand my audience, which I have to admit I have been dancing around for way too long now despite needing to expand on that front. I hope you will be kind enough to like, comment and subscribe me youtube channel.

One of these days I would love to do an art trade together, I hope you will feel up to it.

Art trade? Sure I wouldn’t mind and no problem your drawings are great and I’m glad your managing to put your stuff out there. Can’t wait to see the next one! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4