Art for Fanfiction 5,175 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello ALL

One of my favorite artists is Yakolev Vlad, this is a sample of his art work:

Why am i showing you this?

well I commissioned a pic of my OC's wedding with him but she is groomless. Sure, I can just do her alone but I thought she needs a groom sooooo... here's what I thought.
A competition of writing about who can woo my OC to be his wife. Prize is your OC get to be in pic by Yako with my OC as bride and groom.

Rules are:

1000-2500 words
Romantic and /or comedy about your OC trying get together or to propose to my OC.
OCs must be either unicorn, pegasus or earth pony only.
Seeing that my OC is a picky pony, your OC design is also looked at. Blue doesn't like weird looking OCs
Pm me for more details about my OC if you're interested.

any other questions? ready, set, go!

Due date: Sunday 6th 6:00pm (GMT -4 time.)

Yolo, I love Yakovlev's arts too :D I think he is my the most fav artist in this fandom. I'm wonder that I won't take a part of this competition, cause my "writting talent" isn't so good xd.
I would wish the winner the great prize, but I know that it will outstanding. Go writers! Prize is worth it :D

This sounds good, u can see my OC on my page if you'd like,

Comment posted by dont-panic deleted Mar 4th, 2016

Hmm. I find this idea of a contest I can actually do interesting. Currently, I don't have a male OC, but I do have one that was never completed, which would have been my main OC. I'll see what I can do, both OC and story wise.

Been working on an entry, so I've got a few questions;
1. What gender is your OC?
2. Do you want a bride or a groom? I'm gonna guess a groom.
3. What's your OC's name?

Also, I'm gonna assume that your profile pic is your OC. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9