Twilight Sparkle 4,753 members · 12,272 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Hi there!

Welcome to the Twilight Sparkle group! I'm Sweetie Belle, and you'll probably see twilight-the-pony, arcum42, and me around here a fair amount, 'cause we kinda run things. We all like Twilight, of course. I mean, she's teaching me magic, has lots of books, an' knows practically everything, after all. But there are a couple things we want you to keep in mind.

1. Um, this group is kinda about Twilight Sparkle. I know there are other things you'd like to talk about, but lets try to mostly talk about her. If you get too off-topic, we could hafta delete posts or threads, and if you do it a lot, we might hafta talk to you 'bout it.

2. Be nice to each other. If everypony gets all upset and starts fighting, I may have to hug you, or we might have to take some steps to stop it from happening. Maybe a timeout, or even being banned, if you caused enough problems.

3. Have fun! Kick back an' talk about Twilight, and bring in stories about her you think we might like. Just drop 'em in the submission folder appropriate folders, and we'll take it from there!

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1