The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Krass McWriter
Group Admin

We got an eleventh event on Halloween mah bronies! Problem is what? Last year we had a Nightmare Night vs Halloween event with PER vs HLF. Erac wanted a B movie style fic event. I'd love to see other peoples ideas.:raritywink:

huh so what now?:rainbowhuh:

so pretty much a chat war?:trixieshiftright:

No we go off to our individual google docs or Microsoft Word. Write over 1k words that related back to the challenge. Come back here with a link to it... Have people read it... ????... Profit and bragging rights for the challenge if you please the great mighty Krass in the sky, then he might do something or what... anyhow just write 1k that pertains to the topic and then post it here.

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

I support a B horror movie event

Humans and ponies telling each other ghost stories? Sorry, not very creative but that’s all I got for now.

Or maybe a story about the headless horse. It could be either a dark horror story like Sleepy Hollow or a whacky Scooby-Doo like comedy.

“Oh my gosh, the headless horse was actually Trixie in a costume.”

Have you ever wondered what happened to the rest of Celestia after she got her head cut off in Mankind Triumphant?

I propose we adopt the B-Movie theme and stake a claim now to:

Dafaddah

457600 *sigh* i can imagine great costumes but i can't write stories well at all i mean i have yet to finish my first chapter and i'm no good at horrors :ajsleepy:

i'll skip this if you don't mind :fluttershysad:

Oh that's just brilliant. :pinkiehappy:

Still I prefer stories where humans aren’t just evil dicks.

Pet theory: the Muffins made them do it! (It's true - muffins are evil. Only croissants are pure and can be trusted.):trixieshiftright:

So if muffins are evil and Derpy likes muffins, does that means that she's some kind of cult leader? Hellbent on summoning the great old one with strawberry flavor and coconut sprinkles? :derpyderp1:

YOU SEE IT TOO! WARN THE OTHERS! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!:pinkiegasp:

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

I find this to be misanthropic.

Technically it's misanmuffic. But what do you think should be the theme of the event? You haven't said yet... or are you muffindifferent? Muffinterred? A muffinihilist? Tell us, dammit, or are you... muffin melded?

Dafaddah

Dude, B grade PER vs HLF story filled with all the B grade movie things I can think of... and misanthropy.

Every entry will go through a misanthropy check. If it has humans presented in positive light for more than two lines OR unless all "good" humans are killed off immediately, both the entry and its maker will be destroyed. :yay:

Good idea. We all know that good humans are purely theoretical anyway.
And everpony knows they (good humans) are just an allegorical tool, used by authors to force a thought exercise on the reader, and simply not meant to be taken seriously.
We should know!
Bwa-ha-hah-ha-hah!
:trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19