The Conversion Bureau 1,318 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Due to flanderization, Celestia tends to run the gamut between legitimately nice and well meaning, if running on logic alien or counter to Humanity's interests to deranged cartoonish lunatics or even card carrying genocidal monsters. With this in mind who is the nicest and evilest version of Celestia in TCB stories? I ask because I had a scenario in mind where after being fought on equal footing a protagonist manages to talk fu Celestia into a third option.

Not Just Ponies Celestia.

The problem I see with this idea is that any universe where Celestia is nice, she wouldn't need to be talk-fu'd into a third option. In a universe with a nice Celestia, she would not be trying to change humans into ponies against their will. The only reason the Bureaus would even exist would be because there is no other option to save humanity from certain death. If in such a universe a third option reveals itself, Celestia would be among the first in line to say "then what are we waiting for!?"

Second nicest Celestia then :v

"In a universe with a nice Celestia, she would not be trying to change humans into ponies against their will. The only reason the Bureaus would even exist would be because there is no other option to save humanity from certain death."

There is one other possible reason: Celestia gives people the option of becoming Ponies. If they don't want to take that option, she's not going to force it on them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5