The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Thus far I've seen no story that played around with the concept of parallel universe counterparts running around, they'd have different names of course because "twilight sparkle" is a stupid name to have in America. So in the cliche opener off a giant bubble emerging in the ocean, how would their human counterparts react?

At the point where the various characters are visually realistic enough to fit into everyday America, combined with a more down to earth name change, I don't think they they would even be recognizable as their pony counterparts anymore. Even if they met, they'd most likely write of any similarity in personality as coincidence.

While true, what I want to know is how they'd react to the whole scenario. Besides we can at least keep nick names, for instance if RD is in the air force her call-sign could be Rainbow, and the lightning bolt painted on the tail of the plane. Pinkie and Applejack are fairly plausible nicknames imo

Twilight would be fascinated, and perhaps afraid.

I imagine that she'd quickly be put to work studying it, though it's only headcanon that she'd pursue theoretical physics

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5