The Conversion Bureau 1,319 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

You see, one thing I can’t help but feel bothered by involving Conversion Bureau stories are these:

1. With many exceptions, the stories are often not the most developed, nor do they seem to be keeping themselves from getting too confusing.

2. The characters from Equestria often seem to become too OCC, particularly Celestia, Luna, and the Mane Six.

3. Many times, it seems like the humans lack development and depth, as well as intelligence, cussing being a particular example.

But, that is where I come in.

I’m interested in trying to create my own Conversion Bureau story. One that can give new life to the genre.

It won’t be done right away, but, I will formulate how I want to go about doing one. I’m interested especially in trying to incorporate Jesus into the mix, as well as give messages that are Biblical or relate perfectly with the Bible.

That is something I plan on doing somewhere in the future.

I hope you all like my thoughts.

Just an advice: be careful with religion. If it is too centered on it the story risks creating controversy, and when it does most of the time controversy tends to be downvoted.

It is an undefined line how much is too much. Be careful.

Potential controversy or no, I look forward to it, it'd be nice to see another good story in the genre.

All the best in your endeavour! I see great potential in this idea! Good luck :twilightsmile:

Good luck. Change of pace from 'kick the butts of the alien invaders' humanity wank.

"I’m interested especially in trying to incorporate Jesus into the mix, as well as give messages that are Biblical or relate perfectly with the Bible."

If you're still working on this story: Are you trying to make it explicitly Christian, or not? There's a big difference between something that preaches morals that are in line with Christianity, and something what's explicitly promoting Christianity.

There's another way you could go: Show the repetitive of religious folks on what's happening to the world, and the ethics of transforming into a Pony. Without the story taking an stance one way or the other, on who's right and wrong.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7