The Conversion Bureau 1,318 members · 389 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Krass McWriter
Group Admin

Anyone who's ever actual sat down and read more than one TCB fic can tell you that they can range from nigh identical to potion being the only thing that ties them together. So I'm proposing we organize our works just a little bit.

Now the way I see it, there are two way to organize TCB, By Genre as usual and By TCB Universe. There are a few primary Univereses. The main one: Expansion of Equestria, not too distant future, earth isnt too worse for wear but definitely in aslump. Anonsi's Yellowstone: NO expansion, magic on earth, the D&D version of TCB really, with all the races on earth. Chatoyance's Universe: World=SHIT, expansion of equestria, semi distant future. Then there's a few other ones, like AAFs and LMS where althoug there is no active expansion of equestria, after about 30 years purification occurs and the earth ceases to exist.

So my question is, what sections should be added? Should we even add sections?

Cloudhammer
Group Admin

I can see the universes thing working pretty well, so long as we don't go above 4-5 categories or so

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

Maybe the Three listed above and an 'Other' section?

Edit: And an "undefined"

BlueDWarrior
Group Contributor

Hrm, it's a good idea yeah

Although I dunno where mine would fit *shrug*

I personally love Chatoyance's and Midnight's take on it, and when I write mine, it ties with theirs, it also mentions there's a lot. I think the biggest reason I do is because it by far is the most interesting to write in, rather than everything Sunshine on both ends vs Absolute shitstorm against true Peace.

I dunno, that's the way I see it. And with that; What happened to the wiki, it looked legit but no one ever did anything with it.

Krass McWriter
Group Admin

Probably because most of the writers dont know how to edit a wiki. (IE: Myself)

Well, I used to edit for Wiki pages, I remember how to do most of it...I think.
It'll comeback if I start a page, I just need the info to the detail so others can see it, should I start. Lol

Yeah I think we should have 4 or 5 catagories.

1. Active expansion of Equestria Conversion Bureaus still active.
2.Stable Equestria with about 50% of Earth ponified.

Erm that's to name a few. I think midnight does give off the best setting.

I think we can add them all together and say that the world is fucked. The end.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9