Chronicle of Choices Stuff 21 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47
Gylden Glor
Group Admin

Just go nuts and say whatever the hay you want.
Why?
Because it's fun to stalk you guys I MEAN see what you guys have to say!

:facehoof:282625 y stalk also I'm gonna prepare My army for the obvious upcoming fight captain Lulu are the ponies ready?

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

The fight is going to happen around...
Chapter one hundred and potato.
So Lulu has some time.

282627 no the war of the other members its coming that's why you don't create this it causes war a wonderful war of deafeating others using tactics and logic so I will concer I play dnd have thought of multiple ways to conquer usa unless nuclear warfare comences I shall CONQUER

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282628 Yo...
We have the majority of Bronies over here in USA.
And Rainbow Dash likes to show off to as many people as possible, so it only makes sense to say that she lives in USA.
:rainbowwild:
We have the Sonic Rainboom, bitch!

If a Parasprite ate a parasprite would you get the same number of parasprites back?

282630 I live in usa I just have to much free time so I thought of ways to destroy my country because most people suck they're complete assholes so I think of ways to kill them (I'd never do this kind of thing I just thought of ways to do it)

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282633 Expose USA to Small Pox.
We don't give shots for it anymore, and we're not immune to it anymore.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282632 No.
You would get Pi parasprites back.

Mirth
Group Admin

Chuckles is the ultimate weapon. Send in Chuckles. :pinkiecrazy:

NOW... If Discord is the God of Chaos, then why does he follow prophecies? DERP.

282634 that's too easy first off second off again i live in usa and we travel so much that I'd need to get a private island

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282639 Because his daughter is :flutterrage:.
Yeah.
Bet you didn't see that coming, did you?

Mirth
Group Admin

282642 I thought it was :derpytongue2: personally.

282635 would parasprite pie taste any good? I mean Soarin would probably go for it but not so many other ponies... yeah you need to use parasprite pie in one of these chapters... it's Atonals favorite:pinkiehappy:

282646 okay what's your problem parasprite pie dude prasprite slaves locust swarm he has full control over bugs and pests unlike the pharoah dude he just summons the swarm

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282644 LOL
His real daughter will surprise you :P

282654 is his real daughter Buddah?:scootangel:

282654 wait real daughter hmm I go make oc hopefully they make sense

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282667. A father says, how dare sh rIse a hand to me, yes? Well, what do you say about a unicorn?
How dare she raise her horn to me.

282672 what chapter was this again? also prepare for two more ponies in a few minutes

I like cheese and ponies.:pinkiecrazy:

Am I going to reget becoming part of this discussion? I think I have a bad feeling about this, but;
282633 A good number of Americans are fucken retarded and just terrible...just terrible.:ajbemused:
282625 As for you, that is creepy...I like it.:pinkiecrazy:

:derpytongue2:

Mirth
Group Admin

282672 OH FUCK. I JUST GOT IT....

So, based on how ontological discourse functions, any mode of thought already carries an ontology sequestered within it. Thus, before we can posit ideas towards an entity or action of any kind (morality, justice, etc), we must first have an understanding of their Being. Existence is how Dasein comports itself into understanding Being and is thus exclusive to Dasein. Parasprites aren't Dasein. Parasprites don't exist.

Wut?

Assassin's Creed 3.
Nuff said

Sometimes, when no one is looking, I enter stores through the exit ways.

282703 Took you long enough.

282695 yes all my friends have left me most have used the friendship we had against me spreading gossip and being complete assholes

282717 if parasprites don't exist then what's in this tasty tasty pie... anyone seen Sweetiebell?

Mirth
Group Admin

282730 Oh. Enlighten us, O' wise one. Oh wait... You haven't written the story. :pinkiehappy:

Last time I checked she went over to Sugarcube Corner.

282770 then what is in the pie?

282736 You need to find better friends.

282672 WOW! :rainbowlaugh:
My Xaverian mindset kicked in.:rainbowlaugh:

282874 I had no friends as of ever past then I had no real friends they were how kindergartners had friends just people to be around I still had the people to keep me from insanity and then tis one girl who was my friend that I liked asked me if I wanted to go out (FRIENDS BEING ASSES LOWERS YOUR SELF ESTEEM MAKING YOU UNABLE TO ASK PEOPLE OUT) (Dam you caps lock) well at the end of summer she stopped talking to me I called I texted a week after school started she finally answered I had to tell her my name three times before she remembered me yeah go figure my girlfriend who had known me as a friend for four years forgot my name so now I have friends on the internet who I've never met and never will meet becasue of internet precautions and my lack of faith in the human persons anyway yeah my life is crap only two reasos y i'm alive to keep my sibs from dealing with the full wrath of my dad and MLP mostly because of the sibs though

is it bad if you know that if someone were to come in this room and shoot me I would accept death happpily

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282888 Uh...
Yes.
Yes, I believe so.

282894 meh i just don't have the guts and such for suicide or I'd do that but if someone murders me than oh well what happens happens also y u here go look at my amazonian ponies and such look at them and respond or I'll have to use my grumpy face

282888 I've been in your shoes all too well. I know how you feel. I can talk more if I know this:
What grade level are you in?

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282897 | 282896
I don't mean to be rude, but a talk about suicidal impulses seems to be very personal, and I'm not sure that you two should have a conversation on such a topic on a public page (albeit, public to the people who look on it.)
In all honesty, I would rather appreciate it if you had this rather personal conversation through messaging.
Sorry if I sound like a dick.

282896 I understand that might be weird to ask, but it's so I know how to talk to you.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

Here's my own question:
If a set of all sets contains all sets...
Where are Pinkie Pie's cupcakes?

282905 Na, your actually right. We should.

282897 that is imphormation I'm not aloud to give because my grandma would kill me srry

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

So, going off topic...
Wait, there was a topic?
Anyway...
MUFFINS. I AM A MUFFIN.
What does that say about the relative Chaos theory?

282955 IDK but cupcakes muffins and to finish..... PIE TO THE FACE :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47