Chronicle of Choices Stuff 21 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 135 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 135

hmmm tech guy plant guy no too common already made that season mare light mare and love mare hmmm darn nothing curse you imagination leaving me when I need it most

282559 I'm not in charge of whom he takes. by the way what makes you think your mares sibling wont fall under the same curse. or perhaps run afoul one of my other creations. it's really up to Gyl to decide who buggers who :scootangel:

282564 lol check again in his discription it says mares specifically so he cannot affect stallions lol also see some of my creations they kinda powerful just in their own ways

cloudy sky on a rainy day,
it's time for Arcalux to play:pinkiecrazy:

Name: Arcalux
Race: golem
Physical form: angry storm cloud contained within a fourteen foot tall tank tredded robot with a six armed torso and a bloodstained hopper where its neck should be.
Description: Created by an unknown individual (possible inter-dimensional origins?) its a mobile, intelligent, remorseless, and heavily armed, version of the machine from "Rainbow Factory". major difference is that instead of turning the foals into regular old rainbows it turns them into the taint from Fallout Equestria. it then uses the magical mutagen to assult entire towns/conventions/any large gathering of living creatures resulting in twisted toxic corpses and horrifying organic abominations.

wow I'm on a roll today this makes four twisted terifying creatures in one day :yay::unsuresweetie: foals go in the hopper sweetie :applecry:

Hope said sibling doesn't like concerts uniDOLT MWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! *coghing wheeze* my endless army of evil is unsustainable.

Mad Science is Magic :unsuresweetie: I warned you little one INTO THE PASTE MAKER WITH HER *sound of sweetie screaming as shes ground into rainbows*

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282264 Tech = WIN.
282306 Hearts Sight = WIN. Season Mane = EPIC WIN.
282310 I like.
BTW if I don't respond to your OC's immediately and I'm online, don't worry. I'm probably writing, and not looking at group threads. However, I will make sure that I keep this thread open in a separate tab.

282578 oh okay also yay also tech can control technologies even if affected by spell so technological golems and forms = controled

282572 really I find your name unoriginol I've seen it before also you do relize I've learned a lot from pokemon so I understand types and weaknesses your golem is useless against tech he controls robots wether golem bots or regular bots haha you lose my imagination destroys you and your people abomonations of nature kill them with fire I just made your organics useless (thankyou starcraft)

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282572 ...
:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:
Oh, God...
Everypony's going to die!
RUN!
Oh, wait,
282584 has got us covered :P!

282598 yes I does haha I love you imagination you makes me all powerfull I loves you books you gives me knowledge to defeat mine enemies I love you ocs you give me triple power control over the storm golem (Tech, Jord Rullator, and Season Mane)

282584 Okay so how will Tech respond to Silmare, Lycarieous, Animus, or that one griffon who hates everything and loves Nightmare Moon (the feeling is mutual the shit the Griffons did to her disgusts even the concentrated form of Luna's jealousy. that's why I said Moony was raising her) but really I know for a fact that my creations will be destroyed because that's Why I made them.

also I recently watched Megamind and a cant stop pronouncing school with the ch in it.:unsuresweetie: hey didn't you get ground into rainbows :unsuresweetie: stop that you're dead :unsuresweetie: I see your silent scorn demon :unsuresweetie: fine be that way :unsuresweetie: buggerit millennium hand and shrimp. :unsuresweetie: so you always gotta have the last word do you? :unsuresweetie: I hate you :unsuresweetie:

:trollestia:

282603Who's silmare and Silver and skelo Tin or the skeletal diamond dog for animus I'd have to go with sonic tragidy and I don't know who the griffon is so explain silmare and the griffon and I could defeat them bam two dead with already created also if needed I could kill inkpot with locust swarm he has his bugs bugs are drwn to infections :trollestia:

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282603 AHAHAHAHAA!
Your creations will be destroyed?
My good sir, what makes you think that this is a story with a happy ending? :moustache:

282610 silmare and the griffon are located in the story comments

I have had a productive day

Name: Terra Ignia
Race: Dragon
Physical description: He's a fully grown (300ft) dull red/tarnished silver scaled Dragon patriarch
Description: he has complete mastery of earth and fire his harem of dragonesses has resulted in nest of over two thousand young all of them serve him fanatically he is disinclined to evil but owes Discord a few favors. he has no problem with any of the races but dragon hybrids of his linage piss him off those dragons that choose to follow such beings are also disowned and are killed on sight should they enter his territory. He is proud Regal and often benevolent however so not necessarily a villain

I had the idea for specialty Skyger that formed from fallen Elders

Name: Phobia
Description: his presence causes crippling fear

Name: Fury
Description: in his presence blind rage overcomes every thinking creature nearby causing them to attack all things indiscriminately and reducing skilled combat to savage hacking.

Name: Guile
Description: his presence evokes complete distrust even among the closest of friends.

Name: Despair
Description: you can probably guess his ability

Name: Arrogance
Description: Presence causes foolhardy overestimation of personal ability

All skyger forms are constantly shifting representations of their power
and now for pony

Name: Scarab
Race: Pegasus mummy
Coat/mane/tail: withered pegasus wrapped in linen (he's a mummy)
description: ancient Pharaoh of a race of dessert dwelling Pegasi he can create sandstorms (range entire dessert), insect swarms(range 10 miles), incurable boils(range 3 miles), massive blasts of super heated desiccating winds (in close combat) if he stays for an extended period of time( about three months) in one place he begins turning the surrounding hundred miles of land to dessert. he is ancient ancestor to Locust Swarm he outstrips his descendant in way of power. he wishes to rebuild his empire from Equestrias ashes and turn all the world to dessert (funny thing about being dead and cursed. it does great things to your sanity) he will offer equal ruler ship to Locust Swarm due to his obsession with bloodline. he will attempt to persuade Swarm at every encounter until he runs out of patience (he is genuine in his offer and very convincing so don't have locust Swarm brush him off to easily

282619 because that way you can drag it out even longer.

282629 where in the stoy comments I no find dem

you made terra ignia just to spite me didn't you

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282629 As soon as I saw the word 'skyger'...
I jizzed a little.:rainbowderp::rainbowwild:

282636 actually no I just wanted a dragon army that could go either way. I added the part about half dragons just to spite you. also because it makes sense for a traditional ancient dragon to hate crossbreeds

282641 yes but you still made part of him too spite me that is my point but yes it kinda would but somecreatures of anyspecies are open minded so he didn't have too

282629 I like the idea of the pharoah so i may just have Locust side with him on one conditian they find get somepony create their own land that they creat and live upon (the Island would be equal to size of Equestria) That would be locusts side of the arguement but if your character agreed locust would get as many ponies as he could to jpin him in this new land.

282643 He is not one of those open minded creatures. he could never be because it would disrupt his on the fence personality. also Silmare and the griffon chick who's name I forgot are within the last three chapters.

P.S You're really abusing the whole unexplained powers thing try some creativity in reasoning as is your ponies seem somewhat lazy. also try interconnecting your characters backstories it makes them seem less spur of the moment.

282650 okay some are connected sure their powers aren't explainable but I explain them fully and I explain they're personality well atleast I can do that but yes I only have unexplainable powers I'll try doing logical powers

282651 thats all i ask. Hell I gave you a reason for Locust swarms power, he's the descendant of a magical god king of a dessert empire.

282652 ah then how did the god king get his power :trollestia:

Name: Ponykiin
Species: Half dragon half earth pony
Cutie mark Iron skyrim helmet

Ponykiin ate a gem giving him the the power to scream FUS RO DAH! launching back foes.
~~~~
282652 does thaat count as logical

(This is not a real character I'm submiting I just want to find out if this is a good enough excuse of logic)

282653 where did Celestia, Luna, Discord, the elders, and every unicorn in existence get its power.
the answer is that magic was allot more primal in the age strife. (my name for the period of Discords ancient reign) and hinged more on pure belief than organized spell casting. in other words his people believed he was a god so Scarab gained powers from it, that time of magical uncertainty (Oh hey the world is ruled by a god of chaos magic's a bit screwy now) is when Locust Swarms inherited power first tied itself to his genetics

282657 oh your good well I need to work on the logic of OC powers

282658 as for Ponykin i hear that Gyl is Looking for somepony to swing by the train like a retarded waffle on a string

282662 that's spider clots job he's already posted:scootangel:

Species: Earth pony
Name: Sea Foam
Cutie Mark: A kraken

Sea foam is a decendant of underwater dwelling earth ponies. Because of her lineage she can breath underwater and speak to water creatures. She can control water. She can summon mythical nonsentient water creatures. Her favorite pet is her kraken which she rides to battle against her sister who is jealous of her older sister for claiming rightful crown of marelantis. She has raised Marelantis back to the surface but the land ponies don't know of this yet. She is cocky but responsible and is a wonderful tactician she learned to do so after her first battle with her sister who sided with Discord. The first chance sea foam gets she's flying her kraken to canterlot (She can take a ball of water and fly around in it it's slower than a pegasus but her kraken allows her to be equal to the average pegasus) to get help and side with Celestia.
~~~~
Species: Earth Pony
Name: Soaking Foam
Cutie Mark: Leviathan

Soaking foam is also decended from ancient sea dwelling earth ponies giving her all the same powers as her sister. She has created a new City named Filliescyra. She has sided with Discord hoping to be the ruler of the sea. She is sullen and serious she is not the best tactician and does hit and runs on her sisters city. She has a pet leviathan (The serpent shaped one not the whale). She rides her Leviathan to battle.

this has been edited so the ponies here control all forms af water

Name: Unpronounceable ancient sea pony tongue for "OHSHITWEAREALLFUCKED"
Race: Primal Cephalopod
Description: Colossal (at least 200 yard long carapace with it's twelve primary tentacles thrice that again) it crawls along on its hundreds of lesser tendrils hauling its massive bulk along the oceanic abyss its primary diet is, well pretty much anything organic or containing organics(like corals, or buildings, or boats, or seaside towns, or seaside cities, or not so seaside cities and towns okay it pretty much eats whatever it can reach before drying out enough to have to return to the ocean or until it gets full. now back to the description) its skin while in truth rather flimsy is made next to impossible to pierce or slash due to its disgusting thick coating of mucus. its constant slimy secretion create a suffocating cloud around it when it comes across a large meal it will regurgitate its thousands of gallons of arcane tainted stomach acids. its ancient nature has so acclimated it to the darkness of the ocean depths that its proximity brings that icy cold lightlessness to any waters it roams it is almost completely immune to magic. however as the common ancestor to the Kraken, hydra, leviathan, and (though more distantly) the hagfish it contains features tenfold stronger than such beings. should you cut off or wound one of its thousands of leech like mouth covered, venom laden, hull crushing, slime coated, boiling hot ichor filled tentacles it wills simply sprout several more from the opening and proceed to shove you into into massive crushing pallets. its tentacles range from finger thick to eighteen foot diameter.

No it doesn't rape you it just eats you... it does however use orifices to flood creatures body cavities with digestive juices, which is similar to rape as far as entry process:scootangel:

Name: Twin Sword
Species: Pegasus
Cutie mark: A single Sword with the hilt in the lower left side of a shield

Twin sword has a twin sister with a cutie mark that is facing a different direction. When near eachother their cutie marks change so the swords turn a bright silver and the shield turns gold and a new sword appears on the cutie mark creating a X. He is impulsive and doesn't trust anypony but his sister. If you become friends with him he will trust you if you abandon his trust he may hunt you down. When in the silver sword cutie mark state he and his sister are unriavaled in sword fighting few can defeat them in combat (This is the case when its dragons alicorns and elders unless they become one thats your choice gylden). He prefers solitude and hates social outings. The siblings were raised in the mountains training with their mentor in the art of warfare and weaponry their favorite weapons were the duel long swords.
~~~~
Name: Twins Sword
Cutie Mark: A sword in with the hilt in the lower right side of a sheild

Twins Sword has the same powers as her brother and doesn't trust others easily. She will think things through instead of on impulse she prefers solitude and hates social outings. She will not hunt others down she'll only follow her brother and only help if she thinks he needs it. The siblings were raised in the mountains training with their mentor in the art of warfare and weaponry their favorite weapons were the duel long swords.

282762 LoL I just now realized you made a sea pony OC that makes my last OC slightly awkward BTW it wasn't an intentional attack on your ponies I was more thinking along the line of Godzila verses The Giant Squid showdown in Manehatan underwater ponies hadn't even crossed my mind

282772 godzilla vs giant squid? anyway I'm trying being realistic

282773 by Godzila I meant mature dragon charged with protection of the coast by Princes Celestia.

also most of my villains probably wont get any action until the stories climax. you know when shit gets all too real all over Equestria until Pete stops being a sappy little bitch embraces his apocalyptic memories and opens up the biggest can of Whoopass he can get his hands on. preferably wielding a sword while Tech drives the tank closer so he can hit them with said sword.

282776 sea foam = good meaning kraken good
soaking foam = bad meaning leviathan bad tech and human weaponry he'll have a field day he will not only take it appart he'll put it back together with some upgrades most likely that's why I don't trust him with machine guns goodbye bullets hello lazers

282777 "OHSHITWEREALLFUCKED"= Om Nom Nom

as well the scene I ma imagining goes like this

Badass Peter: DRIVER GET CLOSER I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY SWORD
Tank Drivinmg Tech: aye aye captain FIRING ALL GUNS!!! * accelerates tank towards army of skyger*
Both: *sing the Trololo battle song while memeing so hard Tia gets an aneurysm*

282778 probably fire all gunz tech fire dem all

282779 indubitably good sir, indubitably :unsuresweetie: well lets not start that again Sweetie :unsuresweetie::unsuresweetie: F U 2 L337l3 13i7c4 :unsuresweetie: Damn these ponies they drive me to argue with emoticons :unsuresweetie: and then lose said arguments :unsuresweetie:

282782 you killed her twice in two separate universes (each story comment section or thread occured in someother universe) also what did you think of the two sea pony people and yes I got the idea after reading the alchemist and since atlantis was a ancient civilization I made the marelantians the two ponies ancestors so I did not steal my ocs were just similar anywho what do you think of the two ponies of the sea

282772>>282760 I finally understand our conversation I never saw your kraken cephalopod thing until like a minute ago

282787 so the comunication break down ocured because of yet another missed post

:yay: accidental :trollestia:

282789 yep :twilightsmile: atleast I finally understood I need to resume working on four more characters it will surprise you until that so you do not have another strange character do not make a mountain or forest monster I'm working on certain characters from those areas

Species: Unicorn
Name: Amazonian Fate
Cutie Mark: Tiger

Amazonian found at a young age that she hated most boys (all except family and she only tolerated them). She found in a book that their used to be a race of female warriors that lived in the everfree. There was a legend that the society broke apart in three separate societies the unicorns stayed in the forest the earth ponies moved to the sea and the pegasi moved to the mountains. She only had one sibling who was her older sister she got jealous because there was a legend that when the unicorn with the tiger cutie mark found out about the lost society that she would claim crown over the forest and seek out the leaders of the mountain and ocean tribes to defeat their jealous siblings. She has power over plants and can summon nonsentient forest animals and is immune to natural poisons. She has a pet tiger which she rides to battle. Firat chance she gets she is going to Princess Celestia to help find the other three leaders. She is shy but quick to lead. She hates males but will not take them as slaves because of the compasion in her heart she saves slaves from her sister.
~~~~~
Species: unicorn
Name: Sisters Fate
Cutie Mark: a bear

She has the exact same powers as her sister. She has a pet bear. She is confidant and attacks openly she takes males as slaves to do her work for her. She also knows of the profesy and searches for the other sisters to help take over equestria and take the males as slaves (Except the most powerful such as discord).
~~~~
Name: Mountain Fury
Cutie Mark: Roc

Mountain has always lived in the mountains her parents were the cheifs then they were murdered by male trespassers she killed the murderers in her rage calling forth stone swords. She is the eldest of her three sisters. She is now the leader of her village her youngest sister grew jealous and has created a city in a valley that has been unfound. Her middle sister cares less about being a leader so helps her eldest sister too protect the traditions of the mountain people. She is protective of her younger sister and is sending her to Canterlot to ask for help not only to search for the other two rulers but to get more reinforcments (Female only). She rarely shows emotion to protect her sister from the fear she actually feels. She has a pet Roc that she rides to battle. She can call forth the power of stone to protect others and to avenge the fallen. (Only then so Skygers fallen elders = powers of earth)
~~~~
Name: Burning Fury
Cutie mark: Pheonix

She lives with her elder sister and fights for her people and protects her city against her younger sister. She learned she could call forth the powers of fire after she was almost raped by some stallions during a mountain. he is happy but is serious when needed she radiates confidence boosting the thoughts of her people during this war. First chance she gets she's going to Celestia to get reinforcments and help finding the other two leaders. She has a pet Peonix that she rides to battle. She can now summon forth her fire powers to get revenge for crimes she can use her fires to heal wounds and cleanse the mind of cruelties (such as rape).
~~~~
Name: Storming Fury
Cutie Mark: Thunder Bird

She wants the crown of her people but her Eldest sister claimed it as tribal rights. She found she could harness Lightning while hurting a disobediant slave. She is cocky malicous and radiates thoughts of fear casing fear among the slaves. She has a pet thunder bird which she rides into battle. She can summon lightning to inflict cruelty pain and misfotune.
~~~~
Yay now I have three clans also all powers controlled by the seven characters are because of lineage also being apart of these clans make them special allowing them to have a child with a mare ( if the knowledge is required they are lesbian) also the three mountain people can summon nonsentient mountain creatures

282791 Okay I was already creating these Naga before you commented so you really need to stop hijacking my brainwaves :facehoof: however these come from a tropical forest so hopefully they don't effect whoever you're making. BTW good job on the back stories it makes your characters much more believable

Name: Oroboros
Race: Naga
Physical description: Eight foot tall Muscular Humanoid Torso merging at the waist into a two and a half foot diameter spined snake tail. his thick ceramic trauma plate like scales have menacing serrated edges. they are an imposing matte Black that seemingly absorbs light. he wields a savage dragonbone greataxe that he keeps coated in his own nuerotoxic venom via constant depraved suckling upon the blades edge. his face is the most animalistic of them appearing akin to that of a horned lizard crossed with a pit viper
Description: Oroboros and his two sisters all hatched from the same abandon clutch of eggs laid atop the altar of an ancient temple. the temples ancient religious ceremonies infused the eggs with the latent primal energy wrought from the cultures depraved living sacrifices. Oroboros's egg had rolled to touch the ancient Sacrificial Greataxe and was infused with the soul energy of thousands of fanatical warriors and captured enemy soldiers that had lost there lives to its edge the result is that he became consumed with powerful berserk bloodlust that cause over whelming terror in his foes he lives for the glory of combat and is nigh unstoppable when something threatens his little sisters he is absolutely loyal to his siblings but not quite sane enough to make his own moral decisions.

Name: Hemostasia
physical description: Six foot tall slender, lithe, androgynous, four armed, Humanoid torso merged at the waist with a seven foot long Snake tail. her smooth hard scales are the color of fresh spilled blood and her hip length hemp like dreadlocks are the color of dried gore. her face is smooth and scaled (imagine a crimson scale covered more feminine Lord Voldemort with dreads)
Description: Hemostasia's egg had rolled into the sacrificial blood basin and as such absorbed the pain and terror of those prisoners who had there throats slit for the ancient priests to drink. she has a mastery of all blood magics and can fashion living blades by channeling her fear and agony into fresh spilled blood. she is the most reliably magical of the three and provides bloody arcane support while in combat. another interesting feature is that due to the basin being full of a predators lifeblood her first breath upon being born changed her gills to allow her to breath in blood ( the basin was full of blood because a hungry panther decided that a hatching Naga would make a nice meal, It didn't account for that Naga being crafted from pure concentrated badassery, Oroboros tore the cat apart with his soft newborn claws and ate its meat:rainbowderp:) as well as changing her gills she has the impressive ability to change any water she touches into blood. as well her entire diet consists of blood. (she chuga glug the Panther blood:twilightsmile:)

Name: Lusetia
Physical description: She looks like a five nine reptilian human woman. her body is mostly skin except on her calves, tail, hands, forearms, and Across her(rather impressively sized) breasts down her back to her tail. (there will probably be awkward moments if she meets Peter) her skin and scales are a pale almost luminescent lunar luster. (non alitorical translation she's full moon white) her hair is a pale star studded silver color (akin to Luna's ethereal mane but silver not blue) that hangs strait down as though wet.
Description: Beautiful, innocent, kind, generous, and down right a great person with a lovable shy personality that's evocative to creature parental instincts. (like Fluttershy but somewhat less so) and like Fluttershy when she actually does snap... well there's a five mile diameter crater where a certain Ursa Major was attacking her siblings after Oroboros killed its mate (this also resulted in one of the warning signs of Discords prison weakening, its pretty obvious that a petrification spell is failing when the statue explosively shits it self) she became like this due to her egg having been securely held in a mirrored bowl that caught the moonlight and infused her with its benevolent warmth and beauty. she can however only eat fruits, drink milk, and is Pinkie Pie crazy for sweets of any kind. (she wouldn't eat any of the meat that Oroboros offered her upon hatching so he tor the panthers mamaries off and squeezed the milk out of them for her, hes an awfully considerate psychotic warrior brother like that :scootangel:)

These are not villains these are neutral characters that desire to be good. they're just not sure as to how to go about that :pinkiesad2:

282807 Brilliant opening for a historical tie in

yeah that temple the Naga woke up in it was the temple of the civilization that destroyed the Amazon tribe

this may or may not be a significant detail.

hell at the rate we crank out creatures we could create an entirely separate Fic just detailing the history of this fics Equestria... this is something I now have to contemplate.

Endertj
Group Admin

tomax3, unicolt, I understand that you two like this story. However, this flood of OCs is getting hard to keep up with. Also, I think you two have the most submitted OCs of anyone. I'll count it up and give you the total in a moment.

The totals are:
tomax3: 28 OCs
unicolt: 28 OCs

Wow. Just wow. It's great that you are so creative, but maybe tone it down just a little?

Endertj
Group Admin

I think some people may get confused with the names Twin Sword and Twins Sword.
It might be best to give them names that aren't the same except for one letter.

I see your Skyger and offer an counter.

+New Age Elders+
The Singing Sisters (De Syngende Søstrene)
*Dreams (Drømmer) - Eldest | Cutie Mark: A broken hourglass, the sand forming a spiral
-Dreams is quiet, very spacey, usually off in her own world. She is great with illusion magic
*Thought (Trodde) - Twin of Emotion, elder | Cutie Mark: A color wheel, very ordered
-Thought is orderly, punctual, and constantly planning. She is good at focused spells, like telekinesis
*Emotion (Følelser) - Twin of Thought, younger | Cutie Mark: A blend of color, disorganized
-Emotion is a spur of the moment pony, very distracted, but can focus on something if she wants. She is good at elemental-based spells
*Hope (Håper) - Youngest | Cutie Mark: A ray of sunshine through clouds
-Hope is a bright, happy pony. She is always looking for the bright side of things, and never gives up. She is best at healing and enhancement spells
-Unicorn Siblings. Each has a normal amount of power when apart, but they are much more effective and powerful when they work together.

282828 if you come up with a new name great but my brain is getting stuck on background and personality I'm having trouble with names

282827 NEVA! I WILL NEVA STOP THE FLOOD OF OC'S FUS RO DAH! :flutterrage:

282819 no no significant detail for they are nagga and orrobos will be the only one that will be tolerated one wrong move though from his part and he's in trouble he'll be put in a cage and gladdiator maybe anyway only the queen will tolerate him the newly restored cities and the people will despise them so yeah queens are nicer than citizens

Name: Gliding Glory
Cutie Mark: A silver Pegsus

Gliding Glory was born a year after her sister was kicked out of the house she found out about her sister and left looking for her sister silent Tragedie. She went to Las Hayagus in search of her sister she now works in Tower de Celestia as a maid her only personal possesion besides her clothes is a picture of her sister. She also has powers simalar too her sisters except they are the opposite her sonic disaster fixes things she can sooth others with the sonds she makes and has a wonderful singing voice unfortunetly she has horrible stage fright so she just goes room to room using her sonic fix to clean the room instantly. On the outside she appears as happy and carefree as any other teenager on the inside though she'd depressed and determined.

~~~
Color code 345K0010229CAAFEA8DFFE12101A6E9FENN1H39304240000G1B0A8FE00FEEA0Y107F3FCC004CB2 I would like the two to meet at some point.

I claim Hundredth post :trollestia: see hundred mwhahaha (too me it is special)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 135