Chronicle of Choices Stuff 21 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 135 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 135
Gylden Glor
Group Admin

Just submit any OC ideas you get, and I'll tell you how I'll use them!

214042 yay ok just because this is here I'm going to make a new OC that can control bugs and pests (this includes prasprites)

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

214445 So it's like Fluttershy 2.0?

214593 no fluttershy does animals Locust swarm (the OC) controls bugs and pests like rats and such

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

214632 Hmmm...
Possibly a unicorn caretaker in the Manehattan zoo?

214640 he's a pegasus that can communicate with bugs through speech everyone else just hears bug noises
but yes that Idea works here is the OC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Locust Swarm
Cutie Mark: A swarm of bugs
Type: Pegusus

Locust Swarm was born in the Ever Free Forest where he lived with his sister and dad at ten his father was killed by a manticore when he was fifteen his sister wandered off convinced that his sister is still alive he tries his best to visit the Ever Free. He can talk to bugs but can still take care of animals fairly well (not as good as fluttershy just better than the average zookeeper).
He doesn't talk much and rarely shows emotion. He won't engage in conversation but won't decline a conversation especially on subjects he enjoys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay there's Locust Swarm and if you want I could create the sister as another OC and here's the code to see what he looks like 3I4H0N40E46E7A005BA0000005000FE22UN1837004000000V1007A214FFE520V107F3FCC004CB2

Endertj
Group Admin

I may already have OC's submitted, but just in case you need reserves to draw on, here are some names.
Also, anyone may use these names, just don't say you made them up yourself, please.

-Forest Guard (Skog Vakt)
-Soul Gaze (Sjel Blikket)
-Breeze Song (Bris Sang)
-Wave Crest (Bølgetopp)
-Spirit Mend (Ånd Reparere)

I have other ideas, but they are more complex. Also, I'll most likely be adding to this list.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

215205 Hmmm....soul gaze, spirit mend, and forest guard seem interesting...
Breeze Song and Wave Crest sound like they would enjoy a vacation in Manehattan...

name:sjel av steinene

race:earth pony

cutie mark:a group of cracks and fissures emanating from a heart shaped stone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as a discription for this pony goes since I'm not that good with writeing back story I'll
just put down her appearance ovreall demeanor and ability.

her body is made of random stones and sand much like a decorative pebbled wall.
she tends to be stoic and reserved but thats because she's always thinking of how best to protect those around her
from harm. If she if forced to fight she can generate a small army of stone doppelgangers to fight and guard those around
her as well as creating stone armor for those fighting alongside her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well here we go with another awkwardly written OC woooooooo!:facehoof:

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

247047 Sounds good...
I might make Soul of the Stones a New Age Elder...
Or, I might include her in Old Heart's recount of the crypts, which would mean that she died, unfortunately...
IDK.
BTW Professor Litmus is definitely in.

250596 Sorry I got the posted OC mixed up with the one I was going to post. Please ignore it, my computer is slow and won't let me delete it.:fluttershysad:
I'll fix it when i get a chance, sorry.

Idea idea sound pony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sonic Boom
Type: Pegasus

Sonic Boom lost her ear when her father kicked her out of the house at a young age. She does not trust most ponies only her really close friends and she barely trusts them due to friends constantly abondoning her to hurt her. She learned shortly after her father kicked her out that she could use her voice to paralyze, confuse, hurt, or knock out her enimies she can also use her wings to create sonic waves pushing opponents back and destroying nearby inanimate objects launching that back as well if required she can use her powers to create a form of silent boom allowing her to slow down time in her perspective this leaves no trace of sound in others perspective she becomes a blur of light blue light. She prefers not to fly to move around using her silent boom power and avoids cloudsdale at all costs she hopes to find a way to move to ponyville someday because a lot of people hate her in manehatten because of her power also she wants to meet Raibow Dash. She is easily harmed from insults. Her best friend and the only person she trusts is Wave Rider.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd prefer this character to not be a elder also I'd like you to find her a awesomer name I chose sonic boom because I thought it would fit the character I wanted here is the color code for the character
3D5K0R00B1DBFEF0A8FFFE22101A6FEEDNL1I3834401000101C4FEDCFFFFFE0Y107F3FCC004CB2

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

258558 Sorry, mate, but I've got to make her an Elder. A New Age one, though, as she'll have the same backstory.
I'll change her name to...Sonic Tragedy.

267620 fine with being a new age elder as long as she's friends with wave rider and thank you for the awesomer name

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

268363 Sonic Tragedy will be friends with Wave Rider. And Wave Rider will also be a New Age Elder...

268367 hmm the original plan said nothing of wave rider being a elder but yeah most of my plans for my characters stay the same I'm fine with most changes though but thanks I wanted wave rider and Sonic Tragedy to be friends not sure why though wait it was because sonic needed someone to trust but thanks for including all my characters

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

268471 np. You're awesome at imagining characters, so I kinda want to use all of them because they're all :rainbowkiss:

I got character Idea that no one use yet
()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()
name: Feather Heart
Species: Griffon
Cutie mark: none he's a griffon

Feather Heart was raised with his brother Diamond Heart they were raised by a dragon that taught them that violence is the final answer and raised them under a peacful lifestyle. He has learned thst he can use air controlling magic focusing the magic with his claws. His adopted father is dead killed by a wandering pony he grieves his father but upholds his draconic promise (pinkie promise for dragons) so he does not hunt the pony. He is brave and thinks things through he speaks draconic and equestrian he is usually happy but when his father is mentioned his mood darkens and he tries to change the conversation.
()()()())()()()()()())))()()()()()()(()(
Colors think gilda with metalic white head silver blue body and metalic black wings and icy blue eyes

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()((
Name: Opal Heart
Species: Diamond dog
Cutie mark: none diamond dog

Opal Heart lived with his brother feather heart and his father. His father taught him how to control fire to forge tools and how to locate metals and gems. He learned not to steal and to help those in need. When a pony killed his father the only one that stopped him from hunting the pony was his brother. When someone bad mouths his father he gets extremely angry and will get violent not deadly violent just bruise the creature violent. He was raised exactly the same way as his brother. When his ather is mentioned he will react much the same as his brother going into a depressed state but he leaves the room.
()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()())()()()()()()
Color if you've read echo the diary of a diamond dog or whatever its called he looks like that but brawnier and has a pearly white coat with obsidian looking claws his eyes are ocean green.

I beleive this idea is original to this fic do yah like them huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuh:pinkiehappy:

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

275849 Interesting...
VERU interesting...
Yes, veru.

279539 yes but are they accepted into thy story

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

279598 Depends...
Do you count 'going to show up in at least one hundred chapters' as in?

279713 yes oh this will be glorious again feather heart air powers also opal heart is good at forging things you know swords and such or his patended diamond dog edible toothpicks (they're metal toothpicks

14 comments aren't mine 9 are mine and 17 involve in a conversation

after I post 14 10 18

name: Seahoof Wetmane

race:Unicorn

cutie mark: An anchor and chain

Bio: Seahoof grew up in a small fishing village where he was constantly tripping due to a lack of balance and made fun of. However on boats his swaying always seemed to go with the waves giving him extra balance. Eventually he became captain of the largest vessel in the village but left two years later looking for a harder boat. Eventually he arrived in Manehatten and started on cruise ships. The only thing that he brought from his town other than money is his vest which he only takes of to bathe no other reason could get him to part with it.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

And then...
He ended up being a sailor on a cruise in Las Haygas...
:pinkiegasp: SPOILERS!? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?

Name: Sheild Mage
Cutie Mark: A sheild with a dark blue cross
Species: unicorn pony

Sheild mage is the opposite of a unicorn he obsorbs magic and can only cast sheilding spells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can come up with a bio and look or I can try later to come up with one I don't feel like making those right now

282091 Ok here is sheild mage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sheild mage is the opposite of a unicorn he obsorbs magic and can only cast sheilding spells. He is very defensive of friends. Every time he absorbs a form of magic his sheild spell get even bettter at protecting other ponies from magic of that type. He has a cocky attitude he is good at strategizing. He is constantly happy unless someone asks about his past which he has forgotten entirely which sours his mood. He is good friends with Locust Swarm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay there's sheild mage now to my three newest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Species: Half dragon half unicorn pony
Name: Onyx Shard
Cutie mark: constantly changing but always resembling a picture of evil

Onyx Shard has turned evil because of how the ponies treated him when he lived in Equestria. He wants revenge on all of Equestria for outcasting him. He now leads about 10 dragon underlings the largest of which is twice his size. He looks like a dragon in the shape of a pony he has black scales and blood red spines and eyes he is a little larger than big mac (About a foot). He excels at chaos and fire magic but any other spells besides levitation backfire on him. He is constantly irratable and angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theres the evil one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Gray Shard
Species: Half dragon half earth pony
cutie mark: constantly changing always representing something of neatral nature

Gray shard is very strong and travels with her big sister Sky Shard. She prefers to help anycreature but if something attacks her or offends her she will retaliate most likely violently. She is a happy go lucky kind of person always looking up and being diplomatic first violent second. She travels with her sister across Equestria and all the lands. She and her sister met Twilight Sparkle at one point passing through ponyville. She has spines fangs and claws like a dragon but has the coat tail and mane of a pony (the spines poke through) her spines are a silver color and her coat is a dull gray. She is about the size of the average mare even though she's about as old as Applebloom. She can speak to animals for they are neatral creatures she can not control them only speak to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
theres the neatral one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sky Shard
Species: Half Dragon Half pegasus pony
Cutie mark: constantly changing always resembling good

Sky Shard is Gray Shard's sister. They travel together across Equestria and the other lands. She is about half a foot taller than most adult mares. She is always happy when her sister is by her side if anythong hurts her sister though she unleashes a form of dragon spell enveloping her in a blue aura of a dragon about the size of a ursa major. She tries to act according to the elements of harmony but she doesn't have true magic she lies to protect her sister and she cannot always be loyal. She looks like the average pegasus but she has claws and fangs like a dragon. Her wings are changed because of her dragon heritage making her wings look like feathery bat wings. She has night blue coat and cyan blue mane. Her older brother is named Onyx Shard and she and her brother hate eachother their little sister tries to stop them from killing eachother. Sky Shard will fight only if she has to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and finally the good half dragon

okay how do you like the also other people where are your OCS I come up with them almost every other day it takes me awhile to perfect them though I kinda thought it up after reading crystaline its a good fic anyway thats how I came up with the idea of the half dragons they can all breath fire

from now on I shall submit OC delusions here rather than in the comments. :scootangel: OK that really depends on my mental state so no promises. quick doctor activate the flux capacitor... THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR @$$HOLE!! I've been wanting to post that somewhere for a while, I don't really know why.
next OC here to throw a bone into Discords war plans

Name: Lycarieous Lupae
Race: War Wolf, Lich
Coat: hes a skeleton of one of the twelve foot tall carnivorous ancestors of the diamond dog. he is clad entirely in thick black spiked plate mail covered by a long dried blood colored cloak embroidered with silver runework.
Description: He controls the Diamond dogs no one else shall command those sniveling mutts. He is the last of the great Canine Magi. he has plotted his conquest of Equestria and his revenge on the seventh element since the moment Gylden struck him down on the field of that glorious battle. He controls the weak sniveling descendants of his great race an no other shall lead them to battle. although If Discord asked nicely he might be inclined to directing his undead legions alongside those of the weak currs of his kin. It has been to long since his last battle feast, it would be good to kill again. and not just those pathetic slaves he uses for his experiments.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282143 You, sir...
Perfect.
Bucking.
Timing.

282182 I need to bring these to your attention as I have gotten no responce towards them so Ok here is sheild mage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sheild mage is the opposite of a unicorn he obsorbs magic and can only cast sheilding spells. He is very defensive of friends. Every time he absorbs a form of magic his sheild spell get even bettter at protecting other ponies from magic of that type. He has a cocky attitude he is good at strategizing. He is constantly happy unless someone asks about his past which he has forgotten entirely which sours his mood. He is good friends with Locust Swarm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay there's sheild mage now to my three newest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Species: Half dragon half unicorn pony
Name: Onyx Shard
Cutie mark: constantly changing but always resembling a picture of evil

Onyx Shard has turned evil because of how the ponies treated him when he lived in Equestria. He wants revenge on all of Equestria for outcasting him. He now leads about 10 dragon underlings the largest of which is twice his size. He looks like a dragon in the shape of a pony he has black scales and blood red spines and eyes he is a little larger than big mac (About a foot). He excels at chaos and fire magic but any other spells besides levitation backfire on him. He is constantly irratable and angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theres the evil one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Gray Shard
Species: Half dragon half earth pony
cutie mark: constantly changing always representing something of neatral nature

Gray shard is very strong and travels with her big sister Sky Shard. She prefers to help anycreature but if something attacks her or offends her she will retaliate most likely violently. She is a happy go lucky kind of person always looking up and being diplomatic first violent second. She travels with her sister across Equestria and all the lands. She and her sister met Twilight Sparkle at one point passing through ponyville. She has spines fangs and claws like a dragon but has the coat tail and mane of a pony (the spines poke through) her spines are a silver color and her coat is a dull gray. She is about the size of the average mare even though she's about as old as Applebloom. She can speak to animals for they are neatral creatures she can not control them only speak to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
theres the neatral one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sky Shard
Species: Half Dragon Half pegasus pony
Cutie mark: constantly changing always resembling good

Sky Shard is Gray Shard's sister. They travel together across Equestria and the other lands. She is about half a foot taller than most adult mares. She is always happy when her sister is by her side if anythong hurts her sister though she unleashes a form of dragon spell enveloping her in a blue aura of a dragon about the size of a ursa major. She tries to act according to the elements of harmony but she doesn't have true magic she lies to protect her sister and she cannot always be loyal. She looks like the average pegasus but she has claws and fangs like a dragon. Her wings are changed because of her dragon heritage making her wings look like feathery bat wings. She has night blue coat and cyan blue mane. Her older brother is named Onyx Shard and she and her brother hate eachother their little sister tries to stop them from killing eachother. Sky Shard will fight only if she has to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and finally the good half dragon

okay how do you like the also other people where are your OCS I come up with them almost every other day it takes me awhile to perfect them though I kinda thought it up after reading crystaline its a good fic anyway thats how I came up with the idea of the half dragons they can all breath fire

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282193 Definitely in the story.
Definitely.
IDK when, IDK how...
But dem OC's...
You're going to see them in my story.:pinkiehappy:

282239 yay but also again can the two girls be known by twilight again the girls are wanderers so they could have walked into manehatten or somewhere else also their father was the dragon and was killed soon after by some griffons he left a note splitting his treasures between his chilren and wife so they have a fair amount of bits

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282241 Right...'Manehattan'...

282244 meh I forget plots so I forgot whether the trip was changed so there is no more manehatten or what but again are the girls friends with twilight I need to know it important to me

Name: Spider Colt
Cutie mark: Spider
Species: earth pony

Spider colt was bitten by a magic spider giving him spidy powers okay do I really need to explain he has the same backstory and powers as spider man except for the villians

I cheated on this one

282248 I don't expect you to use this I just wanted to post it if anyone wanted to use it

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282249 Spider Colt...
You know what...
I feel like it would be pretty awkward to work him in...
Although, it would make for some funny random moments...
Kinda like a step-in Derpy while she's busy being a prophet...

282250 yeah could be interesting just like... idea put him in a book within story and maybe he somewhere in sometown signing books in his free time I think Peter Roose would get a kick from that I mean theres no diference except spider colt is a pony

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282251 I was thinking he just flies past them like a retarded waffle on a string.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282252 What the hell is wrong with me...

282252>>282253 your a writer yur more insane than the average person but yeah that could be intresting just flying past them on a string but yeah the book in the world was just a idea

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282255 CORRECTION!
Like a retarded waffle on a string.

282256 y u need to correct me also y not have a legion of hero ponies you know create the arch nemesises and a the heroes add them maybe hmm interesting concept acheived (Do not question me I'm tring to learn from pinkie pie)

moar pony
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Tech
Species: Pegasus
Cutie mark: gear and

This pony can control any form of technology whether it be human or pony gears or wires. He loves to learn of new technology. He is always determined to fix any broken machine also he can charge any electronic item. In his dreams he can acces the human world via internet. He is a nice person he will not hurt people he will only use nearby items to trap the pearson. He can see any technological item through walls in walls in the ground on the ground its his sixth sense. He likes to make friends but nopony talks to him because he's just the technitian. He won't walk up and talk to somepony unless he sees they have a interesting peice of technology. He can tase ponies as well if he finds he needs to.

~~~~~~~~
color code 385K0W00110000003FFE2E0004000A835UN183740334002151004F3F00FE000E107F3FCC004CB2

ain't he interesting again gears wires solar wind water anyform of technology magical or otherwise also he can hacks anything except magic horn lock for he has none

edit: he is also about the same age as the mane six

Name: Hearts Sight
Species: Pegasus
Cutie mark: cupid arrow through heart

Hearts Sight can see when two pomies like eachother hate dislike or are neatral to eachother. She is good at finding everpony's special somepony but has not found the perfect pony for her. She has a bright purple coat and a hot pink and red long luxurious mane. She came from canterlot selling flowers and dresses. She knows when to be polite but is not stuck up she is caring and loves to have fun and laugh and enjoys making friends.
~~~~~
Species: Unicorn
Name: Season Mane
Cutie mark: A tree with each corner having to do with a season like up left spring up right summer down left autumn down right winter

Season Mane has four colors in her mane snow white, leaf green, sunny yellow, and autumn leaf orange her fur is a pine tree bark kind of color. Season has exceptional magic in controling weather and is really helpful during the change of seasons. When she teleports relates to the opposite season she's in so in suumer snow appears where she teleports when its autumn green leaves appear around her hooves in winter it ges warmer around where she teleported in spring orange leaves appear around her hooves in summer snow appears. She is constantly happy and confident she has a tomboyish atitude but she is nice and will stand up for friends . Her feelins can get hurt easily though if she gets angry she can give you a pesonal blizzard heat storm lightning storm any form of weather.
~~~~

you like :twilightsmile:

Name: Burning Light
Species: Unicorn
Cutie mark: Think twilight's star but glowing bright white

Burning light can sast spells but they always come out as a bright white light. She is calm and loves to learn she is a good friend of Tech because they both love to learn. She enjoys making friends but she will not start a conversation. She is a inventor she prefers gears and magical devices. She is a expert magic hacker being able to hack all but the princess locks.
~~~~
Where this come from where were you when I needed you anyway nuff talking to myself you like

I gots sum moar OC monstrosities

Name: Animus Scrawl
Race: unicorn
coat: light green mane/tail: slightly curly sky blue Cutie Mark: a fountain pen writing a scroll with red ink.
Description: early in Animus's life she developed a spell that allows her to distill the arcane energy and knowledge of a unicorn, or elder, or demigod, or regular pony, into a pure magical serum. when mixed with blood it allows her to scribe powerful item enchantments and scrolls. however the spell of course requires one to drain all the blood from the desired magi. another catch is that the serum must be stored in the veins of a still living sentient. Lucky for her three years ago she solved that issue by impregnating herself with the seed from her very first victim, a rather unknown surgeon who had a fascinating paralysis spell that she wanted, after he was dead of course.

Name: Inkpot (Animus didn't name him that's just what she calls when she wants him to come so she can refill her fountain pen)
Race: unicorn
Coat: originally blue it is now patchy and malnourished (Animus usually doesn't feed him til he reminds her, which he is reluctant to do because she hates interruptions.) he is covered in infected stab wounds on his flanks, shoulders, and legs( moma aint to concerned about sanitation around her fill up points she just stabs deeper to avoid filling her pen with puss); as well the arcane serum stored within him causes swirls of iridescence to cascade along his remaining fur. Mane/Tail: he has a torn stringy foam green mane beneath which is scarred skin and new scabs from his mother frequently picking him up and throwing him around when she gets angry. his tail rotted of from a particularly bad infection.
Description: to small to run (also improperly healed broken bones combined with being locked in the wagon whenever Animus is out kinda prevents a two year old from a daring escape), to weak to fight (again he is malnourished, has a multitude of infections, and has been kept in a fourteen foot long wagon for his entire life. these are not conditions that encourage muscle growth) and to young to understand the concept of suicide (he's only two).

Name: Hearthoof
Race: Pegasus
Coat: Cream White(seems closer to seminal once you get to know him... well then agin i didn't specify what kind of cream:pinkiecrazy:) Mane/Tail: vibrant green (appears toxic at first glance) Cutie Mark: a heart bound in a beautiful golden chain (closer examination reveals bloody barbs on the chain)
Description: He has the fascinating ability to compel mares into actions they normally wouldn't even consider *unsubtle coughing fit sounding significantly like sleeping with him*. you can probably guess that he treats those mares under his thrall like little more than F---able furniture (after all He is one of my OCs:scootangel:)

282500 heart hoof disterbs me also if he touches a mare that I created I will make them a sibling that will hunt him down for you do not do that to my OC's

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 135