Group Admin

Jesus...
So...
Many...
OC's...
AAAGGHHH!
Homework, y u no die!?

282809 it took me atleast a hour to make those so you stole my brainwaves

282982 either that or discord beamed his brainwaves directly into both of our heads :rainbowderp:

Name: Krieg Hungrig
Species: Earth Pony
Cutie mark: Golden Lion
Code: 2V3H0N50005B2C19BABA91011205B0F00JF1F3653D010003105959595E5E5E2W107F3FCC004CB2

Krieg Hungrig served in the great pony war that had been erased from history books. In this war many lives were lost on both sides. He was one of the only officers to survive the war, because he was a bold and brilliant strategist, leading his army; himself. His one fault was his over aggressiveness that lead him and his army to surrender at an ambush in the capital city. A year later, the war was lost without his leadership.
(You get to fill in the blanks however you want.)

Yes, I'm sorry it took so long, but I finally made one.

282983 that would explain the strange prescense that doesn't react when I speak to it GET OUT OF MY HEAD DISCORD I SEE YOU DELETING UNBORN IDEAS! one second I need to banish a chaotic demon thing from my head

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

Okay, NEW POLICY:
All submitted OC's are approved of and accepted unless I say so.
There.
That makes it much easier.
Wait...
No it don't.
I still need to characterize the OC's based off of your descriptions ASDFH SAOIFH

U done gone made sum moar OCD's (Original Character Donations)

first is a Screwball
Name: Wall O Text
Race: unicorn
Physical Description: White coat blonde mane Cutie mark of A pair of vampire fangs sparkles in the sunlight (yes shes the other Twilight sparkle)
Description: reads awful romance novels at a rate of about twelve per day preaches idiotic magical theory at anyone who stops to read the massive flowery heart filled speech bubbles she uses instead of speaking. (She literally spewed a nonstop stream of besotted idiocy until her voice box climbed out of her throat kicked her in the face and went on to become Pwnyville's number one lounge singer)

Next is an old friend of Luna's
Name: Tom (Can you think of a better name for a creature made of diamond.. I thought not:trollestia:)
Race: Creation Golem
Physical Description: Ten foot five inches tall built like an Umber hulk made of flawless magic infused lunar diamond and a back covered in three foot long unbreakable spines, six foot long arms ending in magically sharpened WH:40K ork warboss style claws on its main limbs, smaller human sized secondary arms tipped with stone carving points, two more limbs located beneath that with rounded dexterous three fingered hands, its head is a long rounded eyeless bulge with two foot long rock breaking mandibles to bring stone up to it's hard ridged like radula(snail mouth).
Description: Creation Golems are an ancient race of sentient eight limbed burrowing worms they spend the first decade of their life embedded in stone form of stone where they eat away the rock to form a crystalline carapace. once that was done they would emerge from there spawning stone and dig to the surface as beautiful two foot bipedal beings made of whatever gem they had formed around themselves (rubies, emeralds, amethysts, ect...) they were naturally brilliant structural engineers know for making breathtaking cities at mind blowing speeds (Canterlot would have taken a team of five Golems about three days to build. then it would be destroyed out of embarrassment) during the age of strife their pacifistic society was destroyed when it was caught between the gears of two war machines. dragons considered them walking buffets and unicorns would charge the massive gems of their hide with combat and defense spells until it cooked the soft organics within, or until the golem blew up in a spectacular manner (this is why gems are so common in Equestria. they're golem graveyards:raritywink:) however during the early years of the war the council of stone used there magic to send one of the golem larva to the moon. many centuries later a certain grumpy blue alicorn joined him there where they soon became BFFs due to the fact that they were each others only company for a thousand years (although conversations were rather limited due to him being capable of producing beautiful synth like melodies instead of any structured language). After Nightmare moon returned to the surface Tom decided to grab a passing Meteor that propelled him into a slowly decaying orbit around the planet. Due to the fact that he is made of unbreakable lunar diamond reentry will not be a problem. he is a terrifying looking pacifist who shall take no active combat roll. he will most likely provide nigh impenetrable fortifications for equestrian troops. also he can move about 500 tons of stone per hour and create eight foot thick twenty foot high walls that are expertly cut and placed to hold immobile without using mortar from that stone if he has another hour to work in (2 hours=400 yards of wall buildings and trenches are also easy for him to create as his claws cut stone like warm mozzarella. quality stronghold takes about half a day from planning to completion). he is inedible to dragons due to Lunar diamond being so very damned hard, he still suffers from an inherited phobia of them though.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282629 OMG I FOUND THE BEST USE FOR YOUR SKYGGER! :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

283623 your screwed prepare for the attack of excessive amounts of oc's :trollestia:

so Death has crossed the gates to regain his fallen comrades? you require more OCs? or perhaps this Original Race?

name:The Valorous
Physical description: Large (ten foot tall-six foot shoulder width) golden suits of armor that fade into silver mist at the legs and glow with brilliant light their favored weapon is their massive soulmetal greataxes or their ethereal immolation aura (it basically ignores the flesh and burns away magic with the intensity of the afflicted's sins, like a cross between manaburn and ghost riders Judgement eyeball burny thingy but affecting everything in a eighty foot radius from the Valorous)
Cultural description: The are wise and kind. also the most coldly efficient warriors in Equestrian history. they died out because they have a set population of ten thousand and are incapable of reproducing as such they were gradually rendered extinct through millennia of wars and other heroic martyrisations.

Name: Blue Rift
Species: Unicorn
Special Talent: Teleportation and Portals in Space
Appearance: Light blue coat, blue mane and tail, both very poofy, with dark purple streaks
Cutie Mark: Two Interlocked Rings, one dark Blue, one Purple

Description: He's a lot like Pinkie Pie, but uses his talent to show up unexpectedly. He appears to be completely random and aimless, but has Overarching goals that his actions work towards. he is also a lot wiser than he looks, and knows most of what is going on, but doesn't always reveal the full depth of his knowledge. [trickster archetype almost if you know what i mean, see the fic The Machinations of a Trickster if you don't] he is very friendly, and easy to talk to.

His special talent, teleportation, allows him to jump very long distances, or teleport groups a good way. He also uses it to teleport whatever he needs from his house, so he doesn't need to take luggage or clothes with him.

ideas for story inclusion
(you said you had some trouble so why not)
- Stow away on the train, hides in car for a while idk what then, maybe travels w/ them or something
-make him out to be the "Wise old mentor" who nopony besides the main character ever sees, and use him to resolve issues like memories, or randomly have knowledge about diesase/ get him to someone who has that knowledge
- make him ridiculously powerful. like push is talent, so he is able to bend space, but have him fit the trickster archetype better. he is working towards a goal, but it's less clear what it is, etc. he would be outside of either "faction" if you can call it that.

p.s Feel free to modify anything i have written, and ignore any ideas if you don't like them

Name: Illornlich

Species: Alhoon lich (Mind Flayer Lich)

Description: Unlike normal illithids that usually have a bluish purple skin that is moist, he has a pale bluish white skin that is dry and cracked. He wears a tattered robe that is black in color, with red highlights. He walks on 2 legs. His voice is that of a raging river, fluid yet harsh. His body is genually mostly humanoid in shape, while his head looks more like a squid or octopus, with 4 tentacles. His eyes are a bright red color. He carries with him a blue crystalline staff upon which rests the skull of a guardian of chaos.

Personality: Originally had the original mindset that most illithids have over other other creatures, but after being smited/banished by a group of Elders, left his personality jumbled, and open to being exceedingly more accepting of other creatures.

Background: Illornlich grew up near the end of the fall of the Illithid empire. He grew to be very proficient as a sorcerer, and chose to go down the path of trying to become a lich. He was successful and cast away his mortal shackles. Because of this though, he was exiled about a century before the great empire fell to an uprising by its slaves. He thirsted for power, scouring various worlds/realms/planes. Along the way he made new thralls, both undead and living. At one point in time he was able to overcome a lesser Elder of a far away plane of existence. The consumption of this elders brain gave him what he thought was his goal, unimaginable power and also additional knowledge. However, unknown to him this brought himself to the attention of a various collective of other Elders. He was cornered during one of his usual excursions by the collective. He was ultimately smited and banished by the Elders to another world. Upon waking up, he found himself petrified yet conscious of his surroundings. He was stuck partially in a wall, stuck in what seemed to be a cavern. He was lucky, the depths of that cavern were infested with creatures that seemed to thrive in the darkness, yet were susceptible to his Psionic powers. He was able to enthrall ones that came close to dig his petrified self out from the wall. (Based on some info learned on the forgotten realms wiki... not the character though)

Notes: Being a Lich he became immortal in way, but is weak against holy magics. Has access to a wide range of arcane spells at his disposal. Being a illithid, he also has access to some natural impressively strong psionic powers. Most lesser beings can have their wills bended to do his biding if he fills the need to do so. You can mold him/it how you want.

New OCs
number one
Name:Space Core
Description: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!

number two
Name: Arclight Corona
Race: pegasus soul
Ethereal description(see what I did there he's incorporeal so Physical description is inapplicable:unsuresweetie: I see your I of judgment demon) He's a Pegasus made of Lightning and fire.
Description: Pyromaniacle psychopath who was put to death by electrocution in the seventh century of Nightmares banishment. he just want to kill shit and burn stuff... also fuck but since his dick is made of plasma he has had no luck on that endeavor. as for how he is affecting the world despite being dead wellll... CRUNCH GOES THE GATES OF DEATH LET LOOSE THE TIDES OF THE DAMNED!!!

282629 I just killed your skygger with these

Reggyks pure white sentients creatures with gold eyes. They spill not blood but the dark shadows that their eternal enemies the skygger leak.

special Reggyks

joy :Powers brings happiness and joy to all surrouding creatures not tainted by the darkness

mourn :gives the souls of the lost a peaceful rest by praying to the holy celestial and lunar beings

avenge :grows more poweful with each lose of a friendly creature in battle

hope :inspires others to follow their dreams and gives others the hope and will to continue in battle

care : a healer of heart soul and body

color :bender of light inspiring others with the beauty of its magical rainbow weapons of light to create beutiful works of art

family :keeps the ties of family together wether they be ties of close friends or blood reletives thus keeping the emense family of the Reggyks together as a unbreakable force

life :a protecter and harnesser of nature they ride celestial and lunar creatures to battle given to them at birth by celestial and lunar beings

protect :the protecter of all that is good and holy carrying their massive shelds of white and gold light to protect all

inspire :inspires those around them to battle on more powful than before (similar to hope except hope inspires others to get up and continue fighting inspire make other more powerful)

these being of light worship celestia and luna as minor gods basically and there are three types magic, flying, and strength (basically unicorn pegasus and earth) also there are the element Reggyks who control things like lightning plants water those kinds of things.

aren't I amazing I finally found a way to counteract toms special skygger take that tom I still defeat you :trollestia:

Name: Bloodlust
Species: Lizard demon
cutie mark: yeah right he's a demon

He is a red demon that resembles a lizrd man with skelatal burning bat wings. He carries around a large falchion that's almost twice his size that he weilds with ease. He stands at about seven and a half feet tall. He will fight with whatever side is losing in the beginning and stay with them till the end. That being so he is neither good or evil he eats the souls of those he has slayed he also keeps the souls as playthings he prefers the souls of evil creatures whenever gets a earthly job he's a excecutioner so he can get souls at easy ascess. he has earthly forms as well but does not use them often he can appear as a pony dragon human anything but they will always have reddish color to them he can also be a nomal lizard man that is more like five feet tall. He enjoys making friends with humans because of their violent nature he doesn't enjoy ponies because even the evil ones prefer not to kill things themselves ussually.

284772 So my guys will just bury your sunshine and rainbows rejects in unending hoards of lesser skygger. cause you see skygger are just bad thoughts the very presence of my fallen ones in an area of the dream world multiplies the ranks of evil by a tenfold... or Gyl could just use the Shadowed Ones.

that right you get two more original races Gyldie
Name: shadowed ones
Description: motile black holes within the world of dreams. they basically absorb anything around them into their void destroying it FOR-EV-ER:pinkiecrazy: they aren't sentient but they are drawn to large groups of dream creatures.

next is to counter the existence of Tom and his breathtaking fortifications

Name: Craven
Description: discord mutated the peaceful Creation golem broods into something completely twisted.
their are five kinds of craven

Whelps: two foot tall spindly flexible golum (lord of the rings) like creatures with razor sharp teeth and powerful, but small lobster clawsare short violent constantly erect (as in they have their rape sticks ready at all times) cannibalistic piranha like eating machines. that make forts out of pretty much anything they get their pincers on. they are exceedingly cowardly unless goaded into action by something tougher. they are the most common of the craven. they are indiscriminate as to what they are violating and often times you will find them raping part of a mare (or stallion, or anything else they can jam their dicks in) despite having said part being attached to the rest of said creature they also rape teakettles:facehoof:

Grubs: eight foot long grubs that secret an acid that reduces all nonmetallic/noncrystalline materials into a tacky paste which the Whelps then use to construct their horrific corpse studded misshapen constructs. often times Slykes will force their mares to submit to a grub for nothing more than to watch their playthings scream in agony as they melt from within tier wombs

Slykes: tall chitinous bipedal six limbed sadistic warriors. they are more discerning in their toys than whelps (not hard to do) only capturing and violating attractive unicorn mares. they slaughter everything else. they are only mildly effective combatants but are usually accompanied by a large group of Whelps and sometimes a breaker.

Breakers: Think LotR cave troll but toothless, and horny. they only rape mares.

Broodgolems: five Creation golems that the Craven rape to make more craven. each one produces hundreds daily and are incapable of dying from the strain due to discords magic restraining them in their living hell.

284782 very strange indeed very strange hm so I have nothing yet shit well the world is currently scheduled for anhilation the creator of heroes is down..., wait I got something :pinkiecrazy:

Name: Alcoltar
Species: a human like being (not human but similar looking)
Cutie mark: a burning red symbol of chaos under a white balance scale (this is on his chest and on his wings)
He can control dead remains and creates artificial souls for his constructs of war. He hates all things under the power of Discord and anyother being of destruction evil and chaos. He creates anything he can to combat discord and other evil entities he summons many Reggyks for he was their creator and he planned for them to worship celestia and luna and other beings like them hoping to gain their favor so they may help him combat evil. He makes many creatures from fire golems to a creature made of swords sheids and chains. He can summon things from other dimensions but himself can be easily defeated for he may be quick but he is weak. His minions will do anything to keep him alive if he dies they go on a rampage of vengeance against those that meant him harm. He has white wings making him look like a form of evil angel because he wears only black and has very pale skin.

He may not be good for combating your creatures but he is my backup creating butloads of things (I based him off of me :yay: me incarnate)

284785 :yay: this is most wonderful news eunuchcolt

284787 yeah yeah but it makes me semi happy that evil wins (temporary yes) but evil never wins so :yay: for temporary win

284788 It makes me happy that the monsters I create are going to be annihilated :yay:

wow the m^3 ha my hands twitchin till my typin turns to shiet :rainbowderp:

284791 hmm if you make monster that are to be annihilated then y must you try to find ways to get rid of my heroes and neatrals wait tomax I proclaim you to be Creator of horrors of the COC universe and I am am Invoker Of heroes of the COC universe (you may change your title in any way you want as long as it still involves villains or horrors in some way) :yay: we have titles

284792 I am the COC king monster antagonist number one :yay:

wait that means i'm the COCKMANO :facehoof:

284793 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: maybey you need a new anology I think thats what Im thinking of is called anyway I can't think of a new title sure mine is fine but it lacks something meh it'll come to me eventually

284795 Tremble before the wrath of the mighty COCKMANO!!! mortal scum... :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: ow I hurt meslef laughing

284797 yeah not very threatening until you unleash your horde then then they run

284802 what does :scootangel: mean oh wait the people can't run they'll be too bussy laughing their asses off

pony twins Mix and Reverb/ stage name for the duo is Draft Punk
race- unicorn
coloration- MIx is grey with a silver mane and Reverb is goldenrod with a bronze mane
gender-unknown
cutiemarks- a synthesizer on mix and a red oscilloscope line for reverb
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
little is known about these masters of music other than the fact that no one has ever heard them speak and
never showi their faces. these two always have an enchantment that covers them with strange suits of armor
that flash in tune with their music as well as letting them communicate by flashing words across the front of their faceplates.
well known for their concerts in manehattan and hold a strong but friendly rivalry with Vinyl Scratch.

had to make this after reading the last chapter, you just went and had to go force the hand of my brain and this is what you get.:pinkiecrazy:
...........now ima have to go and slap myself for being so uncreative.:facehoof:

Name: Doorn
Species: Unicorn
Cutiemark: Thorn

Bio: He is very clever and intelligent. He is also narcissistic and a sociopath, but hides it well from non-victims. Likes to toy with other ponies; using devious, hurtfull and manipulative pranks, toy with deep psychological and emotional states of others and bully others.

Mirth
Group Admin

Name: Torg
Species: Minotaur

Appearance: Eight feet tall, 500 pounds. Completely hairless, scarred and covered in ritual tattoos written in the blood of murdered beings. The tattoos encircle around Torg's chest, forming a ring of inward-facing barbs around his breastbone. His eyes are grey and dead, yet seem to possess a terrifying intelligence.

Background: Torg was a general when he was alive. He is now a weapon serving under discord. He was killed on battle, but was found by some of Discord's cultists, who sealed a spirit of carnage within his body. Torg needs bloodshed to function, so is constantly causing as much violence as possible. He is responsible for the death of one, if not more, of the Elders.

Personality: Completely craves violence and will do anything to inflict as much destruction, death and pain as possible. He doesn't care whether Discord uses him or not, as long as he lets him kill.

Endertj
Group Admin

Help....me....
Too...many...OCs...
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *Flails wildly*:flutterrage:
:pinkiegasp:*Deep gasping breath*:pinkiegasp: Ok, I think I'm better. Still working on the list.
....I don't know how Gylden will make all this work, but he said he would, so...:unsuresweetie:

LE GASP :pinkiegasp: I haven't been postin the ocs must realise the ocs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lapsis Stella
Species: dragon (elder so about 300-400 feet long)
cutie mark: (why would a dragon need that)
Lapsis Stella is a white dragon who has whished to join celestia for years but is chased out again and again. Her fire is white that burns evil and abomination creatures (demons, COCKMANO's creatures, other evil and non natural creatures) while it heals the diseases pains and injuries of natural and good creatures. She is nice and can call upon the sun to use a power similar to solar beam. She is kind but shy (it took her a hundred years to get the courage to even try and approache the princess) and protects all natural and good creatures she protects a yellow gem of somesort she has never been able to eat it cause she felt insignificant next to it. When around the gem she can cast small amounts of magic thats why she alsways has it with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done with her but damn it I can't think of anymore

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

294002 Oh, trust me.
When I start shifting away from the vacation chapters and towards actual chapters that matter, then you'll see how I'll fit them all in.
I'm going to start having more Game of Thrones styled chapters, as in kickass chapters with subliminal messages on how the story is progressing.

Gylden Glor
Group Admin

282264 I'm going to change that a bit...
He's going to be a Pegasus...
His eyes will glow whenever he changes things technologically...
But he can't access the human world. Rather, you'll see something *kind of* similar when Peter and him meet.

Why the heck am I reading the OC posts from over two years ago, for a cancelled story. Still not happy 'bout that I understand still not ha[[y though.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 135