Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Can someone write a short chapter about a war? I don’t have any money right now and I’m looking for someone who can do it for either $1 per 1000 words or for free. Who will also be willing to write other chapters in the future.

The chapter goes with a red colt trying to get ponies to evacuate a building Because it’s going to explode. Some ponies yell back at him because they don’t believe him. He tries to argue with them but doesn’t give a good argument. So he just tells the people that believe him to follow him. They escape while the rest die in the explosion then his teacher latter approach’s him blaming him for the people that die in the building saying he didn’t try hard enough. The red colt tries to say he did his best but his teacher keeps yelling at him saying he should have tried better. The teacher never tells the colt on how to do things better and just keeps yelling at him for failing.

FYI this is meant to be a flashback so we don’t know the characters name but label the text as...
Red colt in red text
Teacher in purple text
And the other people in just normal black text

It’s suppose to be a very emotional chapter but there won’t be any names given. I picture it just as colored text in speech bubbles with a black background if it were a comic.
But it’s just a short 3000 word chapter but it can be longer depending on how it goes. We can make it longer if we need to make it more emotional.

Please write it in a google docs and share it to me when complete.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1