Fallout Equestria 5,380 members · 2,622 stories
Comments ( 118 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 118

6939206 Oh, I totally agree, that is why I went back and tried to link their comments with a link to this thread. It is ultimately up to them to sign up or not. :pinkiesmile:

It doesn’t matter which letter I get. Sign me up!

When we are finished how do we submit our part?

Good question. One I'd like to know as well. It feels like one of those things that shouldn't be posted separately; but compiled into one big story, each chapter being a different story, one where you can jump around.

Doomande
Group Admin

6940132 6940150

G-man and I are still talking about the finder details, and we will give a big info dump with stuff like that tomorrow

How does one sign up for this, I'd like to take a shot at it.

~Synesisbassist

Doomande
Group Admin

Sorry to say it, but the sign up closed a week ago

Who is doing letters N, O and X?

Doomande
Group Admin

No one. Those letters got lost in the wasteland

Can SynesisBassist look after one of those letters?

Doomande
Group Admin

The sign up was open for a month, and I did 2 separate threads to remind people about the sign up ending. So no.

They must wait for the next round of ABC if they want to be part of it

But it would be a a win-win on your behalf as the letter isn’t taken, and it would be a step closer to having the complete alphabet. He’s not only a willing writer but a talented one too? The only reason he missed sign up is because I did not think to mention it to him earlier, so that one is on me. Sorry Syn and Doom.

G-man64
Group Contributor

6945577 6945897 6946242
As long as there are letters there are openings, plain and simple, we will NOT have an incomplete alphabet.

The point of the ABC’s have always been to show what this community can do when working together no matter what it takes, the original took a year to complete (mostly because of bad planning and not letting go of my lofty dreams when it came to some of my favorite authors who agreed and I didn’t hear from again).

Syn is in, end of story, and there are still two free spots.

Makes sense to me! Thank you for reconsidering, G-Man64 and Doomande

G-man64
Group Contributor

No reconsidering at all, Doom said it without my go ahead, this is the exact sentiment I would have had before.

This is a project A-Z and more importantly a communal one.

Even if we were full I still wanted it open for a reserve list in case someone needed to drop out, when I was sent the list I had assumed it was still open for three more people, but I said from the start it wasn’t a thing until we had all 26.

Doomande
Group Admin

I had really not expected to do this, but while G-man and I solve some things out will this thread be locked.

Comment posted by G-man64 deleted Aug 4th, 2019
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 118